Help With Cancer Treatment

by andrej 38 Replies latest watchtower medical

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

he have to ask different surgeons : here is where Anthony have been operated it's in France but an Internationl hospital (lots of foreigner their)

INSTITUT GUSTAVE ROUSSY
    rue Camille Desmoulins
    94800 VILLEJUIF
    Phone number : (01) 42 11 42 11

Pr DUBOUSSET the Master (didn't want to take care of the blood stuff) but his dear, lovely, sweet and adorable best student Dr MASCARD just said to Anthony OK I'm gonna make it ! (a big challenge for him) and he DID IT ! (I'm still in love with him because of THAT !!!)

The problem is that most of the time with bone cancer you have a protocol with chemo before and after the surgery (because of the metastases), and chemo also can kill when he will have the chemo before, his surgery, then chemo again his plaquetts blood rate will be very, very, very low to the point that he can die.

Now to handle the chemo without blood as longer as possible they gave him a lot of IRETROPOLYETHINE injections and a lot of IRON ... but still after 8 monthes he just began to bleed by his nose without any reason and it didn't stop bleeding (it's till very hurtfull to talk about that but ... you have to know ...) That means that it was the time to try to save him with everything means also blood !!! They did it with plaquetts parts of blood.

You have to prepare yourself to be very strong about that because if your father is very faithfull ... as his kid you won't be able to say OK, I don't care DO IT ! And because he is an adult HE will have to make the decision ...

BE STRONG I SAID !!! If he is very faithfull the only good part of it, is that he will found the treatment and everything , means also suffering part a little bit smoother ... than most of unfaithful people because they are not scared to die and so on ... and it helps a lot whatever we now think about the blood issue and the JW dogmas

JUST BE THERE CARING AND LOVING ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh and I forgot a very important thing

don't acte with your father like he is that (very) seek Try to act like his gonna hill very fast ... KEEP ON SMILING (they don't need to be always treated as seek people) KEEP ON JOCKING as usualy ... SO THAT HE CAN FORGET (that he is that seek) When he feels very bad and that your smiles and jokes can't help ... JUST HOLD HIM in your ARMS ... Try (I said try only) to don't cry in front of HIM (it will depress him more, cause he already knows how you feel), BRING HIM A LOT OF LITTERATURES (so that he can think about something else and read something else than the JW publication) ALSO BRING HIM THE FOOD he likes. thing who makes you think about something else like : PUZZLES, MAKETS you know like building stuff ... (that can keep his mind busy ...) ALSO PLAYING can HELP (monopoly, scrabble, dominos ...)

JUST PROPOSE every kind of distractions (also :VIDEO - MUSIC) from time to time ... He will chose ... DO NOT INSIST If he says no ... try later ... (bringing food is very important because they barf a lot ... also their tastes can change because of the chemo ... so even try new type of food even those he didn't like before ... cakes and stuff)

ALSO : About the GUSTAVE ROUSSY INSTITUT they are associated with the MAC DONALD's sherlter which is about 5 minutes from the hospital (means that the entire familly can be and stay very close with the seek parent) not expensive at all for a whole appartement (fares take care of the biggest part I guess something about 100 $ a month) but you will have to ask for the appartement very early (lots of demands)

Well I just told a young studend that He can got the empty bedroom in my home the entire schoolyear ... but If your Dad chose to come here to be hilled in the (IGR) and if you need it, you'll take my bedroom my house is about 1h30 from the IGR but it's better than beeing in an other country !!! ... BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW that HE NEEDS the ENTIRE FAMILLY AROUND and AT LEAST your MOM ... I don't know what else I can do but Andrej DO NOT HESITATE TO just PM ME...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

by the way how old are you ??? (which is very important to, before giving counsels !!!)

Where are you from ??? (it's important I may ask to the IGR for you if our Pr and Dr are operating there ... and where cause Pr DUBOUSSET for example is going very often in JAPAN !!! they might going everywhere

And I've forgot !!! to PM me my hotmail address co12chat@homail .com / then I'll give you my reel e-mail address ... and my phone number ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Was wondering why I didn't have any news from you yet and in reading your post again I realised that you said :

He has found an alternative doctor that has given him a lot of hope and started him on a natural chemo, various vitamins and a nutritional plan. This Doctor seems very confident that they can get rid of this.

Maybe you only did expect information about that : Well ... I don't know ... but ... get rid of bone cancer which have been diagnosed to be cut off - means probably that it is too late to save the leg - so I would also pay attention to the fact that his pelvis is already reached by the cancer ... cancer means that more you have bad cells more fast the cancer grows ... So please I guess your DAD feels scomfortable with the idea that he can hill without surgery (but surgery means cut off the bad cells away to not let them grow faster and faster ...) Your father should ask more Dr about that ... (cause cancer does not only kill - but it is very, very, very painfull)

Chemical chemo is already not always good enough to get rid of a little sarcoma (to much risk to get new metastases who can appear everywhere in the body) ... So ... Please check this Dr curriculum ... and ask to other Dr and Pr. And to those who read litteratures about that "natural" chemo. It seems that "Haindreain" (sorry if I didn't spell it right) read/knows something about it ... I'd like to know myself cause (Anthony is the third one in my entire familly who had it) Anthony was the only one lucky enough to still have is leg. What's the name of the DR ? Is there any literrature about this on Internet ?
    I look forward to know more about you and this natural chemo ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ok ... I couldn't wait to know more I've checked by myself about orthomolecular medicine

Actually I've heard about it before but in an other way : for example the Dr told me that Anthony should eat a lot of tomatoes ... they didn't tell me why !

But this the kind of medecine which is interesting
    before : to avoid cancer
    and after : to help your body to not developpe it again
    No application to get rid of a cancer ... yet ...

Now I'm gonna check about the "natural chemo" if I can find something ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok nothing about any kind of natural chemo BUT :

http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/PPI/TypesofCancer/Sarcomas/default.htm
    overviews about sarcomas

a resume :
    Bone and Cartilage

General Information / Anatomy / Function / Statistics

• Different types of bone sarcomas appear to favor different age groups - many kinds of primary bone sarcomas are more common in people under 20 - in particular, osteosarcoma and Ewing's sarcoma - also known as peripheral neuroectodermal tumors (PNET)
    • Primary bone cancers make up less than one half of one percent of all cancers. It is more common for other types of cancer to spread to bone
    • Bone sarcomas can occur in any bone in the body but commonly involve bones around the knee and shoulder.

Soft Tissue Sarcomas

General Information / Anatomy / Function / Statistics

• These tumors form in the soft tissues of the body - that is, the tissues outside the bones.
    • Can occur anywhere in the body
    • They occur mostly in two groups: young children and young adults onward.
    • Soft tissue sarcomas tend to spread locally, and via the bloodstream to the lungs
    • In sarcoma patients, it is very important to know whether it has been spread to distant parts of the body

Revised April 2000

http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/PPI/TypesofCancer/Sarcomas/Treatment.htm

a resume
    Chondrosarcoma treatments

• Chondrosarcoma is a cartilage-growing tumor that arises in the bone.
    • Tends to occur in middle-aged individuals
    • Bone swelling and pain are most common symptoms
    • Tumors rarely require radiation or chemotherapy
    • A highly malignant variant, mesenchymal chondrosaroma may be treated like osteosarcoma with chemotherapy and surgery as initial therapy.
  • andrej
    andrej

Everybody, thanks. Please continue with anything you would like to add

French, I am 26 and in Texas my father found 2 alternative Dr's in North Carolina and Georgia. The natural chemo that they are taken does not have a name (I know its weird to me) it some plant from South America that recently was allowed in the USA (it is supposed to only kill the cancer cells and not the good cells or weaken the immune system.). His treatment consists of the following: Vitamins, basically what I understand is to beef up his imune system to help kill the cancer, next to increase the oxygen in his body because the cancer lives off of no oxygen (look into Dr. Otto Warburg research in the early 1930), he can't eat anything with sugar (my understanding is that cancer feeds off of sugar) , and his diet is limited to organic products and only some of these. This treatment is very different to me because I am use to take 2 asprins and call me in the morning type of therapy. However, the more I look into this type of treatment at least the articles and reports I have read are consistent. Even the USA sponsored cancer organaztion touch on altern. treatment. Also, to clarify I am not a JW, nothing against them.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oh god, this is so sad.

There are a million charletans out there, each preaching the evils of the drug industry and the medical industry. They believe everything they tell you, I'm sure, but they make the Dr's and pharmaceutical companies look like saints by comparison. Which I'll admit, is hard to do.

Meanwhile, they make tidy livings and are looked up to by people in need of a saviour as modern day hero's, who've stood up to the bad ole scientist and corporations who don't want the real truth to get in the way of their profits.

Jehovahs Witnesses are especially vulnerable to them, as they believe that man was created not to deal with things like cancer, so god must have provided some magic elixer plant to fix it... or if we just eat the way god intended us to eat, and really clean out our filthy colons..... we'll be well. etc, etc.

There isn't any "natural chemo" out there.

• andrej
    andrej

Sixofnine,

If there isn't natural chemo, what is oncolyn, carctol, haelin 951, oncotox, n-tense, pau d'arco than?

I agree it does seem JW are vulnerable to these natural treatments, do you have any personal experience on these.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

What is Oncolyn?A dietary supplement containing more than 10 natural ingredients made from a mixture of edible plant extracts. Oncolyn is effective against cancerous cells and prevents the formation of cancer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CARCTOL is a thoroughly researched herbal cancer therapy produced from Natural herbs made into a powerful herbal dietary supplement.

Safe and harmless, CARCTOL treats all types of cancer which includes Cancer of the Esophagus, Ear, Nose Throat, Brain, Breast, Lymphoma, Lungs, Blood, Kidney, Cervix, Stomach, Colorectal, Pancreas and Hepatobilliary Cancer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Haelan 951 is an international award-winning, super nutritious, fermented soybean protein beverage. In addition to its soybean protein concentration, Haelan 951 contains large quantities of single cell proteins and their metabolites produced by the Haelan 951 patented fermentation process. Haelan's fermentation process hydrolyzes many of the soybean proteins into amino acids and compounds that are rich in nitrogen and fermentation metabolites of the naturally occurring isoflavones such as genistein, protease inhibitors, saponins, phytosterols, and inositol hexaphosphate compounds in soybeans. This amounts to the ideal Adjuvant Nutrition to help boost the immune system for those who would benefit from a product that eliminates calories from fats and carbohydrates but includes quality soybean proteins and their inherent nutrients, micronutrients, and amino acids, as well as, a good source of dietary nitrogen.

Six's editorial: oooh, nitrogen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ONCOTOX A special liquid formula for Dr. Donsbach's cancer patients. ONCOTOX is an essential ingredient in Dr. Donsbach's wholistic cancer control program at Hospital Santa Monica. In chemistry there exists the concept of synergism, where two or more ingredients, when mixed together, equal a result greater than the total results of the individual parts. ONCOTOX is a liquid concentrate of five separate and very effective cancer inhibitors; all with extensive research studies documenting their effectiveness as an adjunct in cancer therapy . All of our cancer patients take ONCOTOX twice a day while at the hospital and it is an important element in their follow-up home protocol. The cancer inhibitors in ONCOTOX are: Resveratrol Resveratrol is a member of the bioflavonoid family and has the property of inhibiting the enzymes necessary to produce abnormal growth (which is what cancer is). In a recent issue, Science Magazine devoted an entire article to the effectiveness of Resveratrol in the treatment of cancer, which was entitled, "The Cancer Chemopreventive Activity of Resveratrol." IP-6 IP-6 is the research baby of Dr. Abdul Shamsuddin, who for years followed the scientific path of proving the value of IP-6, an analogue of inositol, a B complex vitamin. Dr. Shamsuddin states unequivocally that he has proven by traditional scientific procedures that IP-6 prevents cancer and is highly effective as a therapy against all forms of human cancer. Lactoferrin Lactoferrin is a natural ingredient in the body which binds free iron, a function which takes away the iron molecule needed by every cancer cell. Although it does nothing for cancer cells already existing, Lactoferrin prevents metastasis and new growth . Arginine Arginine is an amino acid found to consistently inhibit the growth of tumors. In one study, growth was diminished by 80% in 2 weeks. Another study indicated that Arginine prevented metastasis. Curcumin Curcumin is an extract of the herb turmeric. There have been numerous articles written on the effectiveness of this fabulous herb in the treatment of cancer . "Curcumin was highly effective as a chemopreventive agent in colon cancer." "Curcumin has been demonstrated to be an effective inhibitor of tumor promotion." "Curcumin induces cancer cell apoptosis (cell suicide)." Suggested Use: 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) ONCOTOX diluted in pineapple juice or milk daily. (Drink 1 Tablespoon in between breakfast and lunch and 1 Tablespoon between lunch and dinner with an appropriate "carrier," like pineapple juice or milk.) Size: 32 fluid ounces Retail: $130.00 Club Price: $90.00 ADD TO SHOPPING CART Six's editorial: add to shopping cart indeed! _____________________________________________________________ N-TENSE combines the rainforest's most potent and effective medicinal plants into one synergistic formula for intensive therapy support. The plants in this formula have been independently documented around the world with anti-tumorous, antibacterial, anti-cancerous, immunostimulant and/or antiviral properties and recently featured in the press.

Six's editorial: what can we say? It's been recently featured in the press!

Through my personal experiences over the past several years I have seen the miraculous curing powers of the tea with many cancer victims. I have researched the other so called Alternative treatments for cancer such as Laetrile, Shark Cartilage, Cat's Claw and Essiac. These remedies are widely discussed and the varying results continue to be debatable at best.

PAU D'ARCO TEA, on the other hand, has shown that it may hold the secret for the successful treatment of cancer and other diseases. Dr Daniel B. Mowry, PhD, states in his widely published article on Pau d'Arco that "whole Lapacho has produced clinical anti-cancer effects without side effects." Read Dr. Mowry's extensive research and history of Pau d'Arco published here. Over the last 15 years I have received many reports and testimonials from terminal cancer victims relating their miraculous cures of this deadly disease.

Medical practioners in South America have used Pau D'Arco Tea as a primary treatment for cancer for many decades. I hear stories on a weekly basis that relate the remarkable results of using this amazing herbal remedy.

This natural herb from the Rain Forest has been reported to be highly successful!

woohoo! "reported"

Sorry to be a smartass andrej, but the above are what those things are. Major BlingBling for people who believe there is a huge conspiracy to NOT find cures for cancer. They get rich AND they get to feed their delusions.

Honestly, I'm sure some of those ingrediants have some properties that are harmful to cancer cells, or helpful to the body in fighting cancer. But dramatic? Overwhelming? Cures? Naw.

The conspiracy folks think much like JW's, ie: JW's think everyone else is just not sincere enough in their search for god, cuz if they were, they'd humbly accept "the TRUTH" and find salvation alongside Jehovah's people.

The cancer conspiracy crowd would have you believe that all those scientific geeks and Doctors studying their hearts out looking for the way to overcome cancers, just aren't sincere enough to accept the TRUTH that it's been known since the 20's, discovered by dr. Jonathen Frankenstien working alone in the jungles of ParaguyaRicaLivia. They are too proud, and besides, there is no money in it for the drug companies. Ah, but the cancer conspiracy crowd, they are each and everyone sincere, wanting only to save you from cancer. (and maybe get a f***you in at that snooty Dr So and So, and that expensive drug co., and hey, maybe even make a buck or two as well. Hey, a saviour has to eat!). All that w/o even having to go to college!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

None of those rise to the level of "natural chemo".

But you know what, if I was in that situation, I'd look at these carefully, and likely try some, along with more aggresive measures. And with your dad, yes, stay positive, but push him to make good choices.

And people who advocate these over things that have a real percentage shot at working? They should be shot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit