no NEWS from LOGICAL ???

by frenchbabyface 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Swan
    Swan
    i told you i was attention seeking and not to worry about me, i am fine (well as fine as i will ever be) i just get like that at times. I am an IT.

But that's not normal behavior, it's a survivor's ploy. It is a dysfunctional behavior you have learned worked for you in the past, but will it always work? So many here now ignore you, as in the old fable of the little boy who cried wolf. What if some day nobody listens?

So you are fine, well as fine as you will ever be? So then, by that, it implies that this is as good as it gets for you? How fine can you really get? Until you start working on your recovery issues, therapy, meds., etc. you will never know how much better it can be. It can get a lot better. It can be wonderful. You may not ever get over having bouts of depression, but there will be great times that are marvelous and can keep you going when the fog rolls in.

So who are you? I challenge you to find out. There are doctors and therapist who will help you delve deeply into your soul and find out. And they will do this at your pace. It isn't like some movie where the therapist unroots the hidden psyche and solves the mystery in 2 hours leaving the patient forever lost, as in K-PAX. A good therapist works with you at your pace and only moves to the next level when and if you are ready.

Again, my email is [email protected].

With love and concern,

Tammy

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Sixy that was an excerpt from Dr. Seuess's "One Fish, No Fish, No One has Any Fish are You Happy Now?" Wasn't it?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Jo, not conciously, no. But with a Lorax in my thorax, these things are bound to happen.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Where's logical? Every time I watch an episode of Enterprise I think of him/her/it.

Logical...come back!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

And Franny please, borrow one of the hospital computer while you are waiting for yours !!! I miss you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit