no NEWS from LOGICAL ???

by frenchbabyface 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

well since his last post ... he didn't appear like everyday on the chat ...
    And his last post was quiet sad ...
    ANYBODY HEARD FROM LOGICAL SINCE THEN ???

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I saw logical in chat this morning...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

He's the saddest lad in the whole world you know. He's professionally sad, he's sad when he's happy and he's sad when he's blue. He's sad when he's angry and he's angry at you. He's sad when we talk sex and he's sad when we don't, he's sad that you're happy and he's sad that you won't.

• Swan
    Swan

Hopefully Logical is off talking to a good therapist who can help. Deep depression like that can be a killer. I think you are right to be concerned even though Logical would say "Don't worry about me." I will only stop worrying, Logical, when you write and tell me you are going to regular counseling to deal with your extremely difficult issues.

My email again is [email protected]

With love and concern,

Tammy

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i think he just needs a kiss from tink

there, he should be feeling better now :)

(luv ya log)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I wouldnt worry excessively over Logi. Logi has been posting in that vein as long as Ive been here. Its his gimmick and its a good gimmick. He is the boards "sad" face.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well ... I hope he will appear very soon ...
    thanks to all of you was wondering ...

• Swan
    Swan

refiners fire wrote:

I wouldnt worry excessively over Logi. Logi has been posting in that vein as long as Ive been here. Its his gimmick and its a good gimmick. He is the boards "sad" face.

That may be true, but it is a gimmick Logi has learned to survive with in a dysfunctional situation. It is also a cry for help and all cries for help in this manner should be listened to. A friend of mine once made a similar cry for help, I wasn't online to see it, and now she is dead by a shotgun blast she fired through her own chest.

The nature of Logical's posts lately have reminded me of this and similar cries for help and I feel we should take them seriously.

Tammy

• logical
    logical

i told you i was attention seeking and not to worry about me, i am fine (well as fine as i will ever be) i just get like that at times. I am an IT.

• tinkerbell82

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit