Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the February 26, 2017 (REWARD)

by blondie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

BLONDIE’S COMMENTS YOU WILL NOT HEAR AT THE FEBRUARY 26, 2017 WT Study (DECEMBER 2016) (REWARDS)

EXCELLENT GENERAL WEBSITE: www.jwfacts.com

Bible translations www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible

WT publications http://www.a2z.org/wtarchive/archive.htm (old)

http://avoidjw.org/books/

www.jw.org (new)

WT child abuse www.watchtowerdocuments.com/

Blood issue www.ajwrb.org

United Nations http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-december-2016/god-rewards-those-who-earnestly-seek-him/

OPENING COMMENTS

How often does the WTS cite NT “servants” who were blessed rather than OT…OT servants. Should jws identify with followers of Jesus, who did first century followers of Christ…known as witnesses of Jesus throughout the NT, never jws.

Hebrews cites only OT examples…does that mean there were no first century examples Paul could cite, even Jewish ones?

What rewards does the WTS say today’s jws should seek and when?

Jehovah Rewards Those Who Earnestly Seek Him

PlayPauseDisable audioEnable audio

Jehovah Rewards Those Who Earnestly Seek Him

“Whoever approaches God must believe that he is and that he becomes the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him.”—HEB. 11:6.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

• How can we be sure that Jehovah rewards his servants?

• How did Jehovah bless his servants in the past?

• What rewards do we receive from Jehovah?

1, 2. (a) How are love and faith connected? (b) What questions will we consider?

WE LOVE Jehovah “because he first loved us.” (1 John 4:19) As one expression of his tender love, Jehovah has taken the initiative to bless his loyal servants. The more we love our God, the stronger our faith becomes, not only that he exists, but that he unfailingly rewards those whom he loves.—Read Hebrews 11:6.

COMMENTS

Notice that in 1 John 4:19, Jehovah is not mentioned, before or after either. Why not? Supposedly this book was written by the apostle John towards the end of the first century. Had the uses of “Jehovah” or some version fallen off?

Did Jehovah take the initiative or did Jesus, supposedly Jesus new about the Genesis 3 prophecy, who else should volunteer?

So when Peter and Paul were put to death, did other early Christians believe that they were blessed by God, but only those who lives were saved?

2 Being a rewarder is an integral part of who Jehovah is and what he does. Our faith is not complete unless we are firmly convinced that God will reward those who earnestly seek him, for “faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for.” (Heb. 11:1) Yes, faith involves the certain expectation of God’s promised blessings. How, though, does the hope of a reward benefit us? How has Jehovah rewarded his servants, both in the past and in the present? Let us see.

COMMENTS

So how has god rewarded jws you knew; what about those who were raped in Malawi and those in Mexico who were allowed to lie to the government about their military status?

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/malawi-mexico-oath-allegiance.php

JEHOVAH PROMISES TO BLESS HIS SERVANTS

3. What promise is found at Malachi 3:10?

3 Jehovah God has obligated himself to reward his faithful servants, so he invites us to reach out for his blessing. We read: “‘Test me out, please, . . .’ Jehovah of armies says, ‘to see whether I will not open to you the floodgates of the heavens and pour out on you a blessing until there is nothing lacking.’” (Mal. 3:10) We show our deep appreciation and gratitude when we accept Jehovah’s generous offer.

COMMENTS

Were some tested in Malawi and others provided a way out in Mexico because some were more deserving? Sounds like an open-ended reward to me.

4. Why can we have confidence in Jesus’ assurance recorded at Matthew 6:33?

4 Jesus assured his disciples that if they would put the Kingdom first, God would support them. (Read Matthew 6:33.) The certainty of Jesus’ promise was based on Jehovah’s perfect record of trustworthiness. Jesus knew that God’s promises never fail. (Isa. 55:11) We, in turn, can be certain that if we manifest heartfelt faith in Jehovah, he will keep his promise: “I will never leave you, and I will never abandon you.” (Heb. 13:5) We can link that inspired statement with what Jesus said about seeking first the Kingdom and God’s righteousness.

What does the WTS define “putting the Kingdom first”?

Does that mean god will see they do not starve? Will he send ravens with food to them?

Remember that Jesus had seen God and acted as his emissary, no unseen activity; and Jesus suffered as the Messiah for only 3 ½ years (according to the bible). Does God perform miracles for jws today? Should jws expect him to? Or is the promise only that as a “great crowd” jws will survive Armaggedon, not as individuals?

Jesus and his disciples seek shelter from the rain

Jesus showed that his disciples would be rewarded for their sacrifices (See paragraph 5)

5. Why is Jesus’ reply to Peter faith-strengthening?

5 The apostle Peter once asked Jesus: “We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” (Matt. 19:27) Instead of rebuking Peter for asking that question, Jesus told his disciples that they would be rewarded for their sacrifices. The faithful apostles and others will rule with him in heaven. But even now there are rewards. Jesus said: “Everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life.” (Matt. 19:29) His disciples would gain blessings far in excess of any personal sacrifices they might make. Are not spiritual fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and children much more valuable than anything we have renounced or given up for the sake of the Kingdom?

COMMENTS

So how many jws have really left all things and followed Jesus?

The WTS says that Jesus did not rebuke Peter for expecting something in return for doing so?

Peter’s reward was to rule with Jesus over the 12 tribes of Israel but according to the WTS only 144,000 literal humans still alive after Jesus’ death would qualify. What about the over 8 million jws living today…where does Jesus say that they would not rule with him in heaven?

“AN ANCHOR FOR THE SOUL”

6. Why does Jehovah promise his worshippers a reward?

6 By promising his worshippers a reward, Jehovah helps to sustain them during tests of integrity. Besides enjoying rich spiritual blessings now, Jehovah God’s faithful servants eagerly look forward to even greater blessings in the future. (1 Tim. 4:8) Yes, our being firmly convinced that Jehovah “becomes the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him” will help us to stand firm in the faith.—Heb. 11:6.

COMMENTS

So early Christians looked forward to ruling in heaven with Jesus….when did the reward change…in Revelation? Did god wait to reveal that when most of the first century Christians who knew Jesus were dead….did they understand that the reward had changed….did the apostasy so-called later change it to everlasting life on earth?

7. How does hope serve as an anchor?

7 In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus said: “Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you.” (Matt. 5:12) Aside from those who will receive a reward in heaven, the prospect of everlasting life on a paradise earth is indeed reason to “rejoice and be overjoyed.” (Ps. 37:11; Luke 18:30) Whether heavenly or earthly, our hope can serve as “an anchor for the soul, both sure and firm.” (Heb. 6:17-20) Just as an anchor keeps a ship steady during a storm, the sure hope of a reward can help us to maintain our emotional, mental, and spiritual stability. It can help us to have the strength to endure hardships.

COMMENTS

The WTS says “ the prospect of everlasting life on a paradise earth” was part of the promise to Christians…is that what Luke 18:30 says, seeing that it was directed toward the anointed?

8. How does hope have the power to reduce anxiety?

8 Our Bible-based hope has the power to reduce present anxiety. God’s promises act like spiritual balm that soothes our anxious heart. How comforting it is for us to ‘throw our burden on Jehovah,’ knowing that ‘he will sustain us’! (Ps. 55:22) We can have full confidence that God can do “more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive.” (Eph. 3:20) Imagine that—not just abundantly and not superabundantly but “more than superabundantly”!

COMMENTS

So is the hope to live forever on earth for Christians Bible-based? Does Psalm 55:22 apply to Christians of the first century?

9. How sure can we be of Jehovah’s blessing?

9 To receive the reward, we need to exercise full faith in Jehovah and be obedient to his directions. Moses told the nation of Israel: “Jehovah will surely bless you in the land that Jehovah your God is giving you to possess as an inheritance, but only if you strictly obey the voice of Jehovah your God and carefully observe all this commandment that I am giving you today. For Jehovah your God will bless you just as he has promised you.” (Deut. 15:4-6) Do you have full confidence that Jehovah will bless you if you continue to serve him faithfully? You certainly have good reason for such confidence.

COMMENTS

Exercising full faith in Jehovah = full faith in the governing body of the WTS and listen to their explanation of what God’s directions are even if the GB is wrong.

So are OT laws applicable to jws today, are the punishments applicable such as execution? Confidence in god or imperfect jws like the GB who are only imperfect men?

JEHOVAH WAS THEIR REWARDER

10, 11. How did Jehovah reward Joseph?

10 The Bible was recorded for our benefit. It contains many accounts of how God did indeed reward faithful servants. (Rom. 15:4) Joseph was an outstanding example. As a result of a conspiracy by his brothers and the later treachery of his master’s wife, he found himself in an Egyptian prison. Was he cut off from his God? Not at all! “Jehovah continued with Joseph and kept showing loyal love to him . . . Jehovah was with Joseph and Jehovah made whatever he did successful.” (Gen. 39:21-23) Joseph, through those trialsome times, waited patiently on his God.

COMMENTS

OT example JOSEPH (no first century Christian accounts?)

So god did not see what Joseph’s brothers were doing? No protection? Or is a long prison sentence in your future and not for other jws?

So Joseph did not commit adultery even though there was no Law yet and was in prison; but David did commit adultery and had man murdered to cover it up and was not executed according to the Law?

11 Years later, Pharaoh released Joseph from prison and made this humble slave second ruler in Egypt. (Gen. 41:1, 37-43) When his wife bore him two sons, “Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, for he said, ‘God has made me forget all my trouble and all the house of my father.’ And he named the second one Ephraim, for he said, ‘God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.’” (Gen. 41:51, 52) Because Joseph remained loyal to God, he was rewarded with blessings that resulted in the preservation of life both for the Israelites and for the Egyptians. The point is, Joseph recognized that it was Jehovah who had rewarded him and blessed him.—Gen. 45:5-9.

COMMENTS

Joseph did marry the daughter of an Egyptian priest of a false god. Of course there was no Law yet for that. But his 2 sons who inherited the double inheritance were half gentiles.

12. How did Jesus remain faithful when under trial?

12 Jesus Christ likewise remained obedient to God through various tests of his faith, and he was rewarded. What helped him to cope? God’s Word explains: “For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame.” (Heb. 12:2) Jesus certainly found joy in being able to sanctify God’s name. Furthermore, he was rewarded with his Father’s approval and many wonderful privileges. The Bible reports that he “has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” And elsewhere we read: “God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name.”—Phil. 2:9.

COMMENTS

NT = Jesus Christ, a perfect man who had physical protection from god until he had to die. Does god test with evil?

So Jesus and his followers were to be rewarded with rule in heaven not everlasting life on earth.

JEHOVAH DOES NOT FORGET WHAT WE DO

13, 14. How does Jehovah feel about what we do for him?

13 We can be sure that Jehovah appreciates every effort that we make to serve him. He understands any insecurities or self-doubts that we may have. He shows us compassion if financial burdens weigh us down or our health or emotions tend to limit our sacred service. And we can have full confidence in Jehovah’s tender regard for what his servants do to stay faithful to him.—Read Hebrews 6:10, 11.

COMMENTS

God may appreciate but do not expect any jws to do so mentally let alone verbally. They will be sure you know where you can do more, verbally not by example.

So how does the WTS show godlike compassion if financial burdens weigh us down or health limit or sacred service? They will trot out Sister Last Throes of MS who is still pioneering as something to imitate.

14 Bear in mind, too, that we can approach the “Hearer of prayer” with the confidence that he will give attention to our concerns. (Ps. 65:2) “The Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort” will unstintingly give us the emotional and spiritual support that we need, perhaps doing so by means of our fellow worshippers. (2 Cor. 1:3) It touches Jehovah’s heart when we show compassion toward others. “The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah, and He will repay him for what he does.” (Prov. 19:17; Matt. 6:3, 4) Hence, when we unselfishly help those who are in difficulty, Jehovah views our good deed as a loan made to Him. And he promises to reward that kindness.

COMMENTS

So if god is not performing personal miracles today, and we can only perhaps expect support from fellow jws, where does the support come from?

So how are jws directed specifically to give help to fellow jws?

REWARDS NOW AND FOREVER

15. What rewards do you look forward to? (See opening picture.)

15 Spirit-anointed Christians are sustained by the prospect of receiving “the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give . . . as a reward in that day.” (2 Tim. 4:7, 8) You will, however, not be shortchanged if God has given you a different prospect. Millions of Jesus’ “other sheep” eagerly anticipate the future reward of everlasting life on a paradise earth. There “they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”—John 10:16; Ps. 37:11.

COMMENTS

Spirit-anointed Christians = only baptized jws in good standing who have had personal witness to them by the holy spirit, several thousand more each year now. Real or not, no one should say.

Other sheep get a secondary reward of everlasting life on a paradise earth….scriptural support non-existent, and not understood by first century Christians.

16. What comfort do we find at 1 John 3:19, 20?

16 At times, we may feel that we are accomplishing little, or we might wonder whether Jehovah is pleased with our efforts. We may even doubt that we qualify to receive any kind of reward. Let us never forget, though, that “God is greater than our hearts and knows all things.” (Read 1 John 3:19, 20.) He rewards every expression of sacred service that springs from a heart motivated by faith and love, no matter how insignificant it might seem to the giver of the sacrifice.—Mark 12:41-44.

COMMENTS

Don’t worry some elder, CO, mature sister will be sure to point out our flaws.

We doubt because no one ever thanks us, points out where we have done well, no commendation.

Of course, the new light says that sacred service is only door to door…so showing any support to fellow jws does not count on your time slip.

17. What are some of the rewards that we enjoy now?

17 Even in these dark last days of Satan’s wicked system of things, Jehovah is blessing his people. He makes sure that true worshippers flourish in their spiritual estate, which is unprecedented in its spiritual abundance. (Isa. 54:13) As Jesus promised, Jehovah rewards us now by letting us be part of a loving family of spiritual brothers and sisters, a family that is international in scope. (Mark 10:29, 30) Furthermore, those who earnestly seek God are rewarded with the incomparable blessings of peace of mind, contentment, and happiness.—Phil. 4:4-7.

COMMENTS

All non-jws are part of this system which god is Satan, making them Satan worshippers. Flourish spiritually through constant adjustments to truth, a loving family that seems never to have any in your own congregation.

18, 19. How do Jehovah’s servants feel about the rewards they receive?

18 Jehovah’s servants around the world can testify to the wonderful rewards they receive from him. For example, Bianca from Germany says: “I cannot thank Jehovah enough for helping me with my worries and for being at my side each day. The world out there is chaotic and bleak. But as I work closely with Jehovah, I feel secure in his arms. Whenever I make personal sacrifices for him, he gives me back a hundredfold in blessings.”

COMMENTS

So Bianca finds nothing good in the world…..no joys. What personal sacrifices is she talking about, what blessing specifically?

19 Or consider 70-year-old Paula in Canada who is severely restricted by spina bifida. “Reduced mobility does not necessarily mean a reduced ministry,” she says. “I take advantage of different forms of service, such as telephone and informal witnessing. For my own encouragement, I keep a notebook with scriptures and thoughts from our publications that I can consult from time to time. I call it ‘My Survival Notebook.’ Discouragement is temporary if we focus on Jehovah’s promises. Jehovah is always there to help us, regardless of our circumstances.” Your situation may be quite different from that of Bianca or of Paula. Yet, you can likely think of ways in which Jehovah has rewarded you and those around you. How good it is to reflect on how Jehovah is rewarding you at this time and how he will reward you in the future!

COMMENTS

Spina bifida….reduced mobility does not equal reduced ministry? Telephone and informal (who?). at least no mention of regular pioneering.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/spina-bifida-in-adults

What if the discouragement is from people at the KH we should expect support….should we compare them to Joseph’s 10 brothers?

20. What can we look forward to if we continue to serve Jehovah whole-souled?

20 Never forget that your heartfelt prayers and freeness of speech with God “will be richly rewarded.” You can be certain that “after you have done the will of God, you [will] receive the fulfillment of the promise.” (Heb. 10:35, 36) So let us now continue to strengthen our faith and to work whole-souled as to Jehovah. We can do this, knowing that it is from Jehovah that we will receive the due reward.—Read Colossians 3:23, 24.

COMMENTS

You can be certain that other jws at the meeting will not be looking at themselves but at those they judge as not whole-souled, after all they don’t have spina bifida.

CONCLUDING COMMENTS

I’m glad I don’t go any more. At least I don’t have to listen to the hypocritical, self-serving comments of the people there that I know live different lives out of the sight of other jws, but not out of the eyes of the god they say they serve.

Ezekiel

12 He said to me: “Son of man, do you see what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each one in the inner rooms where his idols are displayed?* For they are saying, ‘Jehovah is not seeing us. Jehovah has left the land.’”+

9 So he said to me: “The error of the house of Israel and Judah is very, very great.+ The land is filled with bloodshed,+ and the city is full of corruption.+ For they say, ‘Jehovah has left the land, and Jehovah is not seeing.’+

Love, Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

BTTT

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Joke-hova loving us first? Or, does that thing "love" us the way a farmer loves what they can get out of their livestock--mere property? Joke-hova sees us as mere slaves. It can promise the sun, the moon, and the stars under the condition that we serve that cancerous thing unwaveringly, and then welsh on that promise when it comes time for fulfillment. In lieu of fulfillment, that thing will use its slaves to supply the energy it needs to totally enslave the whole human race.

Another problem: Why is the whole LIE-ble focused so much on Israel? Not just the old testament--that character Jesus did most of its work around Israel. Did that mean other parts of the world do not deserve salvation? What about those in parts of Europe that were well beyond the reach of Israel? Such as Britain, Scandinavia, Russia, and the area near Poland and the Ukraine? What about parts of Asia, such as China, Japan, India, and the regions well to the north of the Middle East? What about Africa beyond Egypt? Such as western Africa, South Africa, and even the areas in central Africa? What about those living in the Americas and Australia? For sure, no one in that time was sent by joke-hova to those areas in that damnation book. One could read the whole damnation book and never see any traces of any of those lands.

I suppose that being rewarded is contingent on living in Israel, and during the period that ended around 70 CE. After all, that was where joke-hova's fulfillment was supposed to happen, and after CE70 it became outdated. Now, it is about gathering the psychic and spiritual energy of the general people to enslave them all. And what is with that "Seven Gentile Times" so liberally mentioned in the jokehovian religion? Does that mean that, after that time is up, there will be no more Gentiles or that they will all be enslaved? This is right in their own LIE-ble! And their own theology. And, in that case, where is THEIR reward?

• freddo
    freddo

I can't get too worked up about this WT study. It's the same old same old do more now and put off your own life for a panda petting paradise one.

(With a bit of "if you feel bad it must be cuz you are a guilt ridden wreck but Jeeeeehooooovaaaaah loves you sooooooo - much so get up those hills outside Jerusalem before the Romans turn up again to slaughter you.)

I'm also saddened the spina bifida suffering lady didn't cross crocodile-infested waters with her wheelchair strapped into a dug out canoe though.

These "do more" examples must be getting soft.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

These Watchtower articles make me wanna puke. Never does the wbts comment on how Jehovah deals with a group of children who make fun of a bald man, or how entire families were slaughtered for the disobedience of a few. Jehovah is always made to be so loving and kind, always there for his loyal ones. Yet we know him to be the psychotic murderer of millions/billions of men, women and children.

• waton
    waton
    What if the discouragement is from people at the KH we should expect support….should we compare them to Joseph’s 10 brothers? blondie:

Yes we should, because Joseph was the original bible whistleblower, The "brothers" hate whistleblowers, like in Joseph's time, so today, they expell them***. Ask many here, that wanted, in good faith, point out things that are done wrong in wt land.

*** wt, ever alert to make money, would gladly sell impertinent do-gooders aka apostates, rather than just disfellowship them. imo.

• stillin
    stillin

Blondie, I love your closing comment, "I'm glad I don't go anymore."

I am skipping out today.

Continue faithful and everything will be OK. What about "godly qualities" like showing love, kindness and patience? We never seem to have articles that help show the correct way for Christians to be. It's always about remaining faithful. Come to think about it, I'm trying to think of a Bible example, written for our instruction, about a real-life exercising of some story like that.

Anyhow, thanks for your thoughts.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

I like # 17...What are some of the rewards that we enjoy now ? Breathing....driving to the hall in a nice car, eating, paying their rents or mortgages, nice clothes...the latest computers to keep up with Jehovah's chariot...The rewards are the basics in life, and witnesses are not even satisfied with that...going to the bank with a loaf of bread under their arms...

I find some witnesses whiners and complainers, they are never satisfied....

Blondie good take on this weeks WT...I'm glad you are out too....maybe one day I'll leave too....when I'm not afraid of what folks will say...

Tor

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

13 We can be sure that Jehovah appreciates every effort that we make to serve him.

Blondie's comment:They will trot out Sister Last Throes of MS who is still pioneering as something to imitate.

In Jehovah Witness land,you can never do enough to satisfy the WTS. You shouldn't have any excuses since you're healthy,drive to the meetings,and have all the comforts to serve Jehovah! Look at brothers and sisters who walk 10 miles in alligator infested waters with no shoes and still make it to the meetings.

19 Or consider 70-year-old Paula in Canada who is severely restricted by spina bifida. “Reduced mobility does not necessarily mean a reduced ministry,” she says. “I take advantage of different forms of service, such as telephone and informal witnessing. For my own encouragement, I keep a notebook with scriptures and thoughts from our publications that I can consult from time to time. I call it ‘My Survival Notebook.’ Discouragement is temporary if we focus on Jehovah’s promises. Jehovah is always there to help us, regardless of our circumstances.” Your situation may be quite different from that of Bianca or of Paula. Yet, you can likely think of ways in which Jehovah has rewarded you and those around you. How good it is to reflect on how Jehovah is rewarding you at this time and how he will reward you in the future!
    “Reduced mobility does not necessarily mean a reduced ministry,” she says.

My mom was reduced to sitting in a wheel chair,laying in bed,or sitting in a mechanical sofa chair the last 2 years of her life.She couldn't walk any longer and had to listen in the meetings over the phone.I remember Elders calling her to ask if she had her field service report and what were the hours she had for the month.( ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME! OR WHAT...SHE WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN IRREGULAR PUBLISHER! )

She would have her caretaker ( for the mornings and afternoons) open up a phone book,pick out some names,and dial the number for her.She would try for ten minutes and give up because she was too tired, people would hang up or too many people didn't pick up the phone.She handed in a monthly field service report ( 2 HOURS A MONTH......BUT MORE LIKE 15 MINUTES ) due to fear of the WTS and not Jehovah.THERE IS NO EXCUSE IN JEHOVAH WITNESS LAND FOR REDUCING YOUR MINISTRY!Just look at Paula from Canada who has spina bifida!

THANK YOU BLONDIE FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

• freddo
    freddo

Next week's article contains the following "experience" to encourage us:

...................................................................................................................

"I didn't let my illness stop my ministry!!!" says Sister Irone Lungg

Sister Lungg was a top level dancer* who suffered life changing injuries as a young woman. "The most important thing to me wasn't worrying about being in an iron lung for the next sixty years but how I was going to continue my ministry, what with the end being so close and all."

And of course back then in 1955 Iron Lungs weren't as comfy as nowadays so when my pioneer partner wheeled me from door to door and kept the pressure up with a set of foot bellows I could feel every jolt from the cobblestone pavements.

But everyone listened intently! I cannot imagine why! If you had someone on a gurney in a big metal tube turn up on your doorstep would you have listened? Probably not so it must have been due to Jehovah's intervention on my behalf!

Nowadays I have the Mk 3 Iron Lung which is so much easier as it has rubber wheels and suspension so I can stay out in the ministry longer! How I thank Jehovah for how he has blessed me and now that soon, very soon* I will leap like the Hart and dance like the Gazelle on Hebron's dewy slopes in paradise!"

When we consider Sister Lungg's experience doesn't it make us even more determined to give of our utmost in Jehovah's service - whether that is our ministry or our donations or building a new headquarters in War-Wick?

*Some facts have been changed.

.................................................................................................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit