Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the February 26, 2017 (REWARD)

by blondie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

paragraph 19: Or consider 35-year-old Paul from the Zambezi Delta in Mozambique who is severely restricted by ''frozen shoulder.“Reduced mobility does not necessarily mean a reduced ministry,” he says. “I take advantage of different forms of service, such going in crocodile infested waters and lift them over my head and hold them up in the air until all of our congregation members can safely pass through and make it to our KIngdom Hall which is nearby.'' For my own encouragement, I keep a notebook with scriptures and thoughts from our publications that I can consult from time to time. I call it ‘My Crocodile Survival Notebook.’ Discouragement is temporary if we focus on Jehovah’s promises. Jehovah is always there to help us, regardless of our circumstances.” Your situation may be quite different from that of Paul. Yet, you can likely think of ways in which Jehovah has rewarded you and those around you. How good it is to reflect on how Jehovah is rewarding you at this time and how he will reward you in the future!

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

"I’m glad I don’t go any more. At least I don’t have to listen to the hypocritical, self-serving comments of the people there that I know live different lives out of the sight of other jws, but not out of the eyes of the god they say they serve."

long story short I was there yesterday and you hit the nail on the head- it was brutal

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks for your comments, better than any at the KH, way better.

It is different to hear their voices....dead and uninterested but wanting to be heard as good jws. I had a connection to a congregation for awhile sent by a sibling. I tried listening once and lasted about 2 minutes and then had to go throw up.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit