P P Bell
    P Longstaff
    R Li
    A J Llewellyn J Rastall
    S J Morice

Top 3;

- resigned 20.8.14 - resigned 20.8.14 - resigned 19.8.14

Bottom 4

- appointed 11.3.15 - appointed 11.3.15 - appointed 11.3.15 - appointed 11.3.15

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I wonder how many palms were greased for the newbies of the new UK Branch Committee to be set in place as replacements for the "old school" a man full of hatred Ellis and the buddy of the most notorious paedophile in their history who now serves in good standing in my old congregation Michael Porter, namely Ron Drage, yet I remained shunned because I vocally disagreed with some doctrines which are now accepted as new light, unbelievable LOL!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Phizzy12 hours ago

Theyv'e retired those former minor Rock Stars Drage and Ellis then ? they both must be well over 70 so no surprise.

a good bit older than that--i knew Ellis and Drage in my late teens--50 years ago. must be in their 80's now. Bevan Vigo is a few years older than me. he stayed in my house a couple of times when he was a serc.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    I shall be dragged along to this oh joy(!) I can hardly wait (!)
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Kingdumb hall: Just say no.
  • besty
    besty

I am sad that religion and spirituality are so tritely interchangeable.

good luck for those 3 hours...

• Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart

It was announced at out hall that it would be a good idea to first go out in field service first of all but don't go home, come and have a sandwich at the Kh, then watch the broadcast, so that's pretty much the whole day and the last two speakers items last about an hour each 😳

What do you think your state of mind will be after that little lot ....... Well there's no way I'm going, I didn't go last time and I asked several brothers what was said and they couldn't remember a thing except a building permit coming through just in time....and now that's all shut down pretty much,

you couldn't make this stuff up 😳

• tornapart
    tornapart

Hubby's just gone... and I'm home relaxing...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro
    No GB visit?? What did you Brits do to not be graced by presence of one of the WT popes??? Man, what disrespect! At least they could have sent Lett or something.
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit