Cyber equality/Pretty boys lose their edge

by Maverick 27 Replies latest social relationships

• jwbot
    jwbot

I think the "women suck up to both sexes" is somewhat true, not of all women though.

For me, I am sexually attracted to women...so yeah, I will suck up to them ;)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks to bill gates, uber-nerd, other nerds can bravely go where he has gone before.

SS

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

I have found the net is full of all sorts of people no two alike. Some people hide behind their screen pretending to be someone they're not. It takes all kinds to make an intersting world and that we have for sure.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    *storms off into the sunset*

monk3y

*checks out monk3y's butt as he storms off*

Lisa

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Thanks to bill gates, uber-nerd, other nerds can bravely go where he has gone before.

I thought Al Gore invented the Internet?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

dr, quit using that adorable picture to try to get in good with us. we are not impressed!!!!

ok, so we are :P

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dr

Some nerds will say anything to get votes. Actually, i was including the whole computer thing, not just the net.

SS

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    dr, quit using that adorable picture to try to get in good with us.

Are you implying that I'm not adorable in real life?! Well I never!!!

There are a few people that I've sent our pic to... but only because they asked really nicely and promised not to expose my manly hunkiness.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

There are a few people that I've sent our pic to

and I'M not one of them?????? well i NEVER!!!!!!!! hmph! no more movies for you! :P ;)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

tink: send me a PM with your email addr and I'll see what I can dig up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit