My story

by PimoElder 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

Hi everyone I’m a Pimo elder ex bethelite and pioneer who has been having doubts for many years

as of late I’ve come to have even more doubts mainly due to the GB pushing the vaccines and acting like salesman for big pharma companies

I will never take these vaccines even if it meant I couldn’t go to the hall as was previously said but the GB have done a big U turn on this now

im still an elder and a very busy one at that. I don’t mind doing all the items at the meeting but am starting to say no to many other jobs at the hall

the thing is I do quite like all the good things about the Borg and I like the meetings lots of good people there

i do feel as we get further away from 1914 and as more evidence comes out that the vaccines were very harmful then a lot more people will wake up

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Welcome to the forum, PimoElder!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

PimoElder:

Welcome! If you need any documents or research materials to help you in your fade, just send me a private message and I'll get you a download link. There are many others here on the board who will assist you any way possible.

Atlantis!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Welcome to the forum PimoElder!

Thank you for sharing a little of your story with us.

Have you ever thought of leaving the Witnesses or would the cost be too great to even consider?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Welcome. Are you able to tell us in which country you are based?

George

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    the thing is I do quite like all the good things about the Borg and I like the meetings lots of good people there

If you don't mind - What do you think is 'good' about the 'Borg'?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

PIMO Elder:

Welcome! It is nice to have another join the conversation on this website. May you be happy and well.

One question and one comment -

What are the good things about the Borg?

There are lots of good people at the meetings as I have found there are good people everywhere. JWs often misquote Simon Peter's words at John 6:68 from "to whom shall we go" to "where shall we go". You can go anywhere and be surrounded by good people without having to be a practicing Jehovah's Witness.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard!

as of late I’ve come to have even more doubts mainly due to the GB pushing the vaccines and acting like salesman for big pharma companies

When I look back on my own time in the period of doubts, what I did, along with Mrs Ozzie and another couple who were our bestest friends and fellow travellers, was to gather those doubts into a list. We took the “JWs - What Do They Believe” brochure and used it as a checklist of beliefs we agreed with, those we didn’t and those we weren’t sure about.

We agreed to spend time in further researching of those core beliefs and then meet up again in a year’s time.

It was amazing that after one year there was nothing left in keeping us in that system of errors and so the exit was made.

As a result we now enjoy true freedom.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Hello PimoElder--welcome to the site.

One question: do you believe in god ? no need to answer here--only to yourself.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Welcome to the real world my brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit