The urgent, lifesaving work of Jehovah's witnesses......hardly!!

by RayoFlight2014 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• asp59
    asp59

After the overlapping idé they presented ,seems like JWs are preaching less

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its gotten a lot harder to sell and promote delusional fear mongering ignorance in this day age of advanced education.

Certainly in comparison to the era which the Watchtower Corporation got started ie. the late 1800's .

Exploiting human ignorance endeavored to exploit people is what the WTS has been doing for very long time.

Since that what has framed and structured this organization from its beginning roots, there should be an acceptance that this is the way the organization will continue on until its eventual end .

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

Hi tiki,

Indeed I was flabbergasted they didn't know of Fred Franz, these guys were between 27 and 35 years old.

In saying that I had never heard of Ray Franz until 2014, when I was trying to find information on when Fred Franz was in Australia at the Sydney, Warwick farm racecourse.

The small amount of preaching work they do is so unconvincing anyways, if you listen to their message it's hard to imagine anyone having their interest piqued. "Wow... tell me more about this god of love who allows paedophiles to have their way with children , and not just heathen children but also god fearing little ones who pray and plead with god to make it stop."

I think next Generation are becoming increasingly aware; we can no longer make bold statements without the listener saying " evidence, please " or just googling for themselves.

RayoFlight2014.

• blondie
    blondie

A motto that defines jw reaction when confronted with facts that don't fit their world view from the WTS.:

Don't confuse me with the facts.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When your told repeatedly that the information that is given out will one day save your life, the action of critical thinking and evaluation goes to the way side in most people.

Add the self worth and praise one receives by being a dedicated loyal pioneer (Distributor of that information) of Jehovah's will and purpose.

It isn't too hard to see how the mental indoctrination by the WTS sticks deep into people and is difficult to shrug off willingly

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Pete Zahut - "...If he's going to read people's hearts anyway, why the urgency?"

They don't really go door-to-door to actually convert or recruit new members.

They do it to prove their loyalty.

• blondie
    blondie

Vidiot, exactly.

They don't really go door-to-door to actually convert or recruit new members.

They do it to prove their loyalty.

The average jw figures they don't have to convert/recruit anyone to get everlasting life. Even the WTS tells jws not to be discouraged if they have never found a sheep and brought them into the fold (haha).

That is why few make effective return visits and have no desire to take on a bible student and be committed to some time each week at a designated time. Most jw parents don't have studies with their own children, probably lie about it to others.

The WTS has had quite a few articles, painstakingly outlining to their members, how to make effective return visits and start and conduct bible studies (pardon the jw vocabulary).

I don't think members even have to turn in reporting slips on each bible study to be monitored by the elders.

But as long as they report one hour a month, their everlasting life in the paradise is confirmed and/or their survival through Armageddon.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

RayoFlight2014. as you said, Google is a reliable vaccination against the ongoing propagation of this illness.

RB

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

"Who is Fred Franz?"

((( FACE PALM )))

These simpletons are doomed!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    RayoFlight2014 - "I think next generation are becoming increasingly aware; we can no longer make bold statements without the listener saying 'evidence, please' or just googling for themselves."

I can't help but wonder if at least some WT higher-ups find that annoying as hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit