One less JW in Scandinavia

by Powermetal4ever 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit
    "One friend that wasn't even a funny friend" 😂😂 that's my criteria for beings friend with someone too... Congrats on having the balls to get out
  • Mandrake
    Mandrake

Yay! Good for you my Scandinavian friend! I'm very thankful to the Scandinavians because weirdly the only accurate weather prediction for South Americans cities comes from yr.no hahahahaha

i sent mi da letter 2 months ago but even didn't care if I were announced or not

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Congrats on taking back your life!
  • zeb
    zeb

It was a Nordic who propelled me on the way. Carl Olof Jonsson with his book The Gentile Times Reconsidered.

You have good parents too.

Hugs to you all.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

I can only daydream about it:

• No more time-wasting in.... 2 weekly meetings which take up (with getting ready, traveling, being early and leaving some 15 minutes afterwards) a good 4 hours each - service time mainly on Saturday mornings, but can also involve one other day - preparing and rehearsing parts for the mid-week meeting - attending assembly clean-up duties the day prior which occupies time off from work - attending assemblies 3 times per year which waste valuable vacation time from work - attending a boring, meaningless memorial of the death of a deity who is not seeing or listening or cares about us - faking it, faking it all.

Sincere congratulations. Not many make it out so gracefully as you have.

Be well.

DY

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

Thanks everyone!

I own my life

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Congrats on leaving and still having your loved ones.

Be well.

DY

• MaxTan
    MaxTan
    Wow! That is so great to hear!
  • DJS
    DJS

Outstanding PowerMetal,

Would the last JW in Scandinavia please turn out the lights?

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Don’t forget to turn in your last field service report. You wouldn’t want the elders to have to keep hounding you about it. You wouldn’t want to get in trouble with them, would you – you might not be able to handle the penises – that is, the microphones – whenever you come and visit the congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit