One less JW in Scandinavia

by Powermetal4ever 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

Yes that's me, I am victorious! I had enough after about 4 years knowing TTATT. Sent my DA letter and it has been anounced at the meeting. Haha! I am free, no more boring meetings, no more boring field service, no more even more boring conventions. I will never again be a slave.

What have I lost? One friend that wasn't even a funny friend. My mum still speaks with me and my dad also.

Remember: You got the power to change your life!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Isn't something like 90% of Scandinavia considered to be "non-religious", even atheist already?

Bet you natives just LOVE all of the middle-eastern immigrants/refugees that have been crowding into your countries as fast they can to mooch off your welfare systems, drain your resources, push their Sharia Law practices, etc.....all the while bitching and moaning about how they though they'd have it better?

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

Congratulations! Glad things are working out for you.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm very happy for you. I hope you have been making friends outside the org. I'm glad your parents are speaking to you. Show them how happy and interesting someone who leaves the JW's can be. Go make something of yourself. Maybe you will be an inspiration for others.
  • Lieu
    Lieu

Congrats!

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Hey Powermetal

Congrats... how wonderful...

So good to be free, able to live according to your conscience, without man made rules of an earthly organisation.

In which country are you?

I am from Switzerland.

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Congrats!
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    well done, a decision you will never regret
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    A disassociation letter woohoo....It's Apostate World, it's party time, It's excellent woooooo!
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Good for you buddy, rock on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit