Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy - Part 3

by will-be-apostate 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@scratchme1010 Fkn lol. Would suck for you if you were a lesbian!

• DJS
    DJS

@scratchme: And I thought you were born that way ;}} Girl parts are my fatal flaw. I keep going back, regardless of the pain that always results, so it has to be genetic!! Or I am cerebrally compromised, which may be the case.

And WakeMeUP. . . . . damn, girl. I think I'm in love.

@DJS That's because you just saw "fk", "suck" and "lesbian" in my last comment.

• DJS
    DJS

@Wake Me

Duh. Blame it on the al, al, alcohol, I mean Y chromosome.

Most of my ex GFs have been bi, so I have some warm memories along with the pain. ;))

@DJS 500mg of Azithromycin should clear that pain all up for you ;).

• flipper
    flipper

WILL-BE-APOSTATE- Wow ! It sounds as if you've been your own therapist and taught yourself a lot this last year or so ! And that's a good thing ! Yeah man, don't be too hard on yourself my friend- after we exit the Jehoho religion we all go on a learning curve because being trapped inside a cult - many of us didn't develop proper social etiquette. So you're doing well ! You've come a long way. Wake Me Up is right- it takes a lot of personal honesty to admit to the things you just wrote in public- and I admire you for that.

So yeah, that being said , as you mentioned there are great people in the real world and there are manipulative people out in the world of both sexes. We all have to be careful who we get involved with out there. Sounds like you've found some really great friends now who have your best interests at heart. Pretty cool. Keep up the great work ! Hey, I've been out of the JW's over 14 years now, and I'll be learning things the rest of my life ! To me- that's one of the many things that life is- one great big learning process. Have a great 2018 my friend ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• DJS
    DJS

@Wake Me:

I avoid pain killers. No pain. No gain. What doesn't kill you . . . . . And nope, it's love. True love. This time. Not that shallow, narcissistic stuff from the past ;-)))

@DJS

You almost got me ;).

• DJS
    DJS

Good morning Wake Me and Happy Almost New Year!!

I plead guilty as charged. However, you knew full well that the bait you through out in your post to Scratchme was designed to reel in guys like me (playing coy and innocent is unattractive). Or apparently on this site, guy like me. For most of my single life I have lived a bachelor's life to the full, without regrets and at no time taking advantage of XXers or manipulating them in any manner. Most of my friends are married women, and I've managed to maintain close relationships with them for 10 - 20 years because I treat them with respect. They are also gorgeous women. Their husbands trust me because I've earned it.

For the other half of my single life I have been in relationships. I am very good at commitment, and no one has ever broken up with me because I don't give them reasons to. Having said that, I love girl on girl, and it is almost a pre-requisite for a relationship. It will be moving forward.

So yes, I will take the girl on girl bait every time because I know how effing amazing it is as a lifestyle. But if we met in person, unless you looked like the photograph you posted or close to it, I wouldn't likely bother flirting because I wouldn't want to have to call - or nudge - you in the morning. I'm shallow like that.

But this is the world wide web, baby, and you flirt and I flirt and it's amazing.

@DJS Two girls and one guy are a prerequisite to any relationship? Throw in a cup and you've won the way to my heart. #throuple #trendingin2018 #messyrelationships

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit