Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy - Part 3

by will-be-apostate 24 Replies latest jw friends

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Hi all. A year ago I had a rough time and posted this . It was a controversial topic, some people got offended by my overly boastful tone, others offered help. I appreciate any kind of opinion and I try to correct the flaws in my personality. These are my comments to the "me" that I was in 2016 vs 2017.

i am back home, making 6 times the average salary here, age 22. Not bad, I am told. Such an opportunity opens a lot of doors for a young guy in terms of social circles. I could afford to pretend to be the rich guy now.

Shut up, nobody cares. It has nothing to do with the main point of the thread, why did you even include this in? Money is great, but it won't make you a better person. It shouldn't be a source of your self confidence.

So she grabs me, i shut the door, we start making out like our life depends on it. This was new, nobody before tried to hook up with me. I always needed to make the first move, never succeeded. But she, she was turned on by me.

She might have been turned on by you. Then again, she was dead drunk. There is nothing in that part that should make you proud of yourself. Your only involvement was that it happened to be you who bought the drinks.

She whispered in my ears, "you know if a girl loves you she asks you to take her home. Take me home". Thats it. I was officially blown away, so proud of my social skills.

Oh the cringe... So much social skills involved in taking a drunk girl home. Go get yourself a medal.

I felt like something just broke inside me, the happiest moments in my life shortly followed by the sadest realization that there is nothing i can do about this. She was into me but wouldnt wanna risk her stable life for a new relationship.

First of all, that is just simply wrong. It wasn't the happiest moment of your life, you just had an erection. Also, guess what? Human psychology is complex, you simpleton.

Next morning, she asked me to never contact her again. No facebook messages, nothing. I could almost cry right over there. She told me so many things that made me fall in love with her. I could sense that even though i didnt know her, i loved her. We parted ways.

You'd tell her to f*ck off the same way you had been told. It was a one night stand, stop watching 90s movies and grow the f*ck up. One more thing on this: you have no freaking clue what love is :P

And thats why girls are cruel and use us, man, as toys. If you wanna get laid, dont tell the guy you love him, just get laid. That way nobody gets hurt.

"Cruel" is not the right word, neither is "girls". Stop creating stereotypes, period. Oh, and if you wanna get laid, spend sometime examining your personality and emotional stability; you might arrive to the conclusion that casual hookups is not for you, and that's ok, you are not a weirdo. One night stands are for having fun, not for making lasting relationships. And that's alright.

And for god's sake, learn how to dance.

I've learned a lot in this last year. I still think there are manipulative women out there, but i was wrong to assume it was only women, and I feel embarrassed. People are playing with each other's mind constantly in order to achieve their goals; no judging for that from my part.

Also, most girls are nice and fun to be around with.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Wow, and I always thought "I love you" was an instant boner killer.

I love how removed from the situation you've allowed yourself to be now. It takes balls to have enough insight to critique yourself from an objective perspective. I'm proud of you, @will-be-apostate. Only a truly confident person could have the gall to say, "hey, I was wrong." You've gone a step further to do it on a public forum! I like you already.

Not love.

Just like ;).

• btlc
    btlc

You did a good job in a year!

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Thanks @btlc and @Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho.

Wow, and I always thought "I love you" was an instant boner killer.

I think it all depends on the circumstances and people involved. Like, in my case, I expected more than just sex, so a causal "I love you" wasn't a turn off. If I'm told "I love you" on a first date though while not being sure about my own goals, I instantly go "why such rush?" and sorta panic haha.

Exiting the social life of a jw and entering the "world" is a terrifying but overall fun experience. I've made some great friends outside the org who gave me good advice and support; that is priceless. Like many jws, I always thought worldly people were bad, I could have not been more wrong.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@will-be-apostate You're doing great :). The training wheels are off! I'd say you've got more clout now than any 23 year old guy I know. There may be a few crashes here and there (no one can ride in a perfectly straight line), but it sounds like you've found a way to zig and zag your way gracefully through the social and dating scene. Keep us posted with your experiences and personal realizations as time goes on! This post was interesting!

• Outahere
    Outahere

Water is wet.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think I may of been the ones who criticised you. Good for you mate.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

What's he complaining about again? Sounds like a nice friday night to me

• Jayk
    Jayk

I know a witness couple and the husband didn't tell his wife he was a multi millionaire till a year after they where married. Why would you supposed he would do that? I wouldn't never marry a women just because she has money.... But let's be realistic. Hopefully she is good looking.. women want a good looking husband but if not usually a husband with $$ usually would be better.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy

I know, that's why I'm gay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit