ILoveTTATT2

As noted on Reddit,

The last convention video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d43EyGZTXL4

Plagiarized the sound from this album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UdtlQWTJD4

(Listen past 36:15)

This is the Album Cover:

I know many of you are non-believers (myself included), but remember the time when you were a believer. I would have been scared of this picture and would have thought the album was Satanic or something...

MAJOR FAIL!

Plus the plagiarism, of course. They might have bought it, but who knows.

At best, it's poor investigation, at worst, it's plagiarism.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

*** w83 1/15 p. 8 Modern Trends in Music—Can They Sway You? ***

In view of what Paul said to the Ephesian Christians about wicked spirit forces, would it be reasonable for a modern-day Christian to have records in his personal collection that exalt demonism and spiritism? If he knows that some groups are deeply involved in occult studies and practices, would it be safe to assume that none of that influence would creep through into the lyrics, the beat or even the record-album cover?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Interestingly

epica- European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica.

The tract names for the songs, one is titled New Earth

• steve2
    steve2

The sound is also very like Enya's multiple tracking. I doubt you can copyright a "sound" - you'd have to prove that the music used in the JW video is an exact copy. It's a little like soundtrack music for movies - so much of it sounds familiar but is not necessarily an exact copy.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The music in that video is from the boutique production company known as Audio Machine.

They produce music for movies and tv etc.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, double standards indeed.

Isnt it amazing that the music used to promote the "paradise", is made by people that will be "destroyed" at the Big A!

So, "thanks, we will use your music, now hurry up and become food for "the birds of heaven" and die already you evil worldly people!"

• brandnew
    brandnew

Watchtower....is an epic fail....in my eyes 😆

• naazira
    naazira

Sooo, paradise only has horses lol The video would have been a more realistic depiction of paradise if they had the friends pet lions, tigers, bears....ya know. 😉

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

They lacked the budget for cgi, and apparently, for making original music. Jehovah's hand must be short...

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

It's probably not plagerized, they sell their music to distribution website that artists can buy rights to use it.

howeve it is strange that they need to go to a "worldly" source.

this whole series of videos have a lot of stock video in them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit