Who is the worst storyteller in the Bible or what book?

by James Mixon 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

For me the book of Nehemiah, he got to be the worst storyteller ever. I don't know

how he made the final cut of the Bible, he knew someone. So a wall is built around

Jerusalem by Nehemiah, according to him a big deal.

He 's a bit of a braggart, he says that for a while there, he had to hide out because

everyone was trying to kill him because they were jealous that he was so close with God. LOL

Which is the most boring book of the bible for you.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Revelation, hands down wackery.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    I like Revelation it remind me of the show "Twilight Zone..".
  • cognac
    cognac

Revelation, I mean, how high do you think he must have been when he wrote that?

Never read such bat sh*t, crazy, f*ckery in my entire life..

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    With out Revelation we wouldn't have the horror movies we have today.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

For me as a scientist, it has to be Genesis chapters 1 & 2.

Nevermind 'wackery', it's complete bullshittery!

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    For me as a scientist, it has to be Genesis chapters 1 & 2.

Yeah its difficult to square the Genesis circle.

Revelation...

Naw that's where most of the gnarly imagery resides... The four horsemen, the seven seals... The New Jerusalem... heavenly battles, great surrealist stuff.

My vote is for the book of Numbers for pure boredom: Zebukak begat Jehuvim, and Jehuvim begat Hosfarilib. And Hosfarilib begat Johisodak, who slew the Philistines on the plain of Moab, but he was struck down by a commuter train...if only.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blimey, where to begin?

Ecclesiastes. Some mardy old turd moaning on and on. Was it that patronising bighead Solomon?

• Malachi Constant
    Malachi Constant
    The Judges. Even looks like a collection fairy tales. For example, why on earth would someone 2500 years later want to know how many sons riding on how many donkeys one of the judges had? And the same "information" for another judge.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Jonah. That's one hell of a story! The one that got away only in reverse. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit