Thought control - sexual fantasizing is wrong - May 2016 Watchtower

by Listener 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Sorry Listener, I didn't get your question. I was kind of distracted by that tutu you're wearing in your picture and, um... never mind.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

I've known of more than one marriage in the org. Where the sister is so paranoid about sex being wrong that she won't do it all because she feels guilty. Of course this problem inevitably leads to adultery by one or the other.

The borg goes totally overboard on the anti sex stuff and create problems for themselves:

horny foolish kids who get married too young, totally unsuited, but can't divorce, leading to adultery and divorce anyway (just messier than it should have been)

frigid people who are scared of sexual thoughts, never enjoy sex, leading to frustrated marriages, adultery and divorce.

and arguably this kind of sexual repression can lead to perversion and Child abuse.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point Tornintwo the WTS instills so mush guilt and fear about sex and of human sexuality in general that's exactly what happens many times.

Everyone is afraid of big brother watching what they do particularly in their bedrooms.

• Heaven
    Heaven

So the Slave is pretty idiotic... I mean, what more way to get people thinking about sexual fantasies than writing an article and talking about not having them?

• atomant
    atomant
    So if and when the new system of things comes to fruition and the earth is populated to its max what then?Sorry fellas but no more hanky panky.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hmph.

Some "paradise".

• Listener
    Listener

Brock Talon, you might find this more distracting. It's from the Jan 2016 JW Broadcast

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said TornInTwo! (On the previous page)

Very well said! So true....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit