Thought control - sexual fantasizing is wrong - May 2016 Watchtower

by Listener 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

It's wrong and immoral to fantasize about sexual things! Instead we should fantasize about more mentally healthy topics such as the slaughter of billions, which allows us to live in a perfect world and fertilize our gardens with their dead, bloated bodies while stroking our pet koalas. (shakes head)

• tiki
    tiki

They just can't leave it alone...can they.....

And portnoys complaint , yes! Excellent book. I especially loved how it ended.

• Room 215
    Room 215

So it continues:

Jehovah is saddened again by his naughty little dubbies.

Little-to-nothing about Jesus/God; the focus on Control, Control CONTROL and manipulation on JW behavior and thoughts, applied with a generous dose of guilt inducement..

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Seems like the writing department is just plain lazy as of late. I mean at least come up with some new material!!

Imagine going to see a comedian who ALWAYS uses the same jokes. At first it might be funny but sooner or later he will have to come up with new material or the people will just plain get bored and walk out.

Seems the best they got lately is faith speculation about people who supposedly lived in the past and what we can learn from supposed people. No wonder the dubs can't defend even basic bible beliefs. 🤔

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I bet the only sex Lett has is in a fantasy with his hand. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if his hand even rejects him.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    SecretSlaveClass2 minutes agoI bet the only sex Lett has is in a fantasy with his hand. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if his hand even rejects him.

I imagine TOMO dreams of tight trousers. I wonder which GB members dream of little boys?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Your most powerful sex organ is your brain. If you are constantly trying to censor it you are going to have problems understanding and enjoying sex and probably make yourself crazy!
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Oh well - i guess they identified my main problem:)
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

I remember as a kid when we did the "family" book. The Elder going off on how any position other than missionary was ungodly and disgusting.

Are JWs the only religion that have tried to control how you bend your body during sex?

Anyway - JWs for sure are not like the Pharisees. No burdens placed on us a all.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

It is part of our imperfect human condition+ It is so much fun!!! 😜

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit