Life is good...

by Theburstbubble 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble

Evening all, a few of you may remember my turmoil in leaving the WT well I'm happy to say I've finally moved on. We celebrated our daughters birthday for the first time ever with a few close friends and it was magical. Our daughter loved it! I was so pleased.

Some extra happiness has also been that our best friends within the congregation have decided to leave too!

Life is on the up! Thanks for all of your words of encouragement as they really have helped as has this forum. It's been very therapeutic. I just wish others who are still trapped within the religion could wake up too.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

well done !!

• Magnum
    Magnum

our best friends within the congregation have decided to leave too

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Hi Theburstbubble... I had logged out and was closing down for the night when I caught your post. <<high five>>

Really good news.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thebustbubble;

Let the good times roll!!! Enjoy your life to the fullest!!! Wow, I sure envy your freedom!!!!

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Congradulations, what a precious thing & very liberating! !
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    So happy for you and your daughter and your friends, too! You guys will always have eacother, no matter what happens, and they will always understand all the weirdness that comes with being a part of that cult, and leaving it.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THEBURSTBUBBLE:

Congratulations on your exit from the toxic Witness religion and welcome to the rest of your life.

I'm sure you feel as light as air with that awful burden gone!!...I know I did.

As others have said, enjoy life to the fullest.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

our best friends within the congregation have decided to leave too!

Oh how I wish I could say that.

Our closest friends (in The Troof) are still "in" and I don not thin their faith and conviction could be shaken (other than they still communicate with us). Would love to hear more experiences like yours!

Good luck,

Doc

• talesin
    talesin

That's a birthday that will always hold treasured memories. How lovely!

And your best friends as well? So great for you all. This will be so much better, starting out with an intimate circle of friends.

Thanks for sharing such great news. Enjoy. : ) xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit