she made it, she made it!!!

by tinkerbell82 33 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

congratulations to arrowstar, she's a master member!! luv you, girl!!!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Congratulations, (((AS))!!

• obiwan
    obiwan

Dammit, you got to it before I did tink!

Arrowstar

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

muahahaaaaaa.....you'll nevah catch me, obi, nevaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

oh yeah, did i mention arrowstar is the bomb? cause she is. :)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((tink))

Thank you sweetie. You make each day brighter just by being here and sharing your sweet self with us.

((Obi))

You're a darlin'. Couldn't have done it without you. <pinches your butt for good luck>

((joy))

Thank you so much. Y'all mean the world to me.

Lisa of the I had to leave my desk for a moment because of the happy tears class

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Congratulations!

I always knew you could do it!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((dr))

Thank you!!

I didn't do it alone. I had tons of help from the good people here.

Lisa

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Sorry to rain on the parade, but I don't see the importance of achieving these levels. When I see people with thousands of posts, I wonder if they ever get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Do they have jobs? Do their children know them?

When I see how many posts I have, I kick myself in the ass and wonder why I'm still here.

Stan

• obiwan
    obiwan

Now, make it to jedi Master, and you'll be issued a whip....master.

Boooo, hisssss Stan Conroy, go arrowstar!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Stan -

Thank you for your input. My question to you is if you didn't want to rain on a parade...why did you? Could this not have been said in a separate thread? Would you not have gotten feedback on your post? Instead, you chose my happy thread started by a dear friend to celebrate me achieving my goal that I set this morning.

Let me assure you that I have a life...I have a job that I'm damn good at...I have a beautiful son who knows his mother loves him and knows everything that's going on in his life...I know full well what it's like outside and spent a beautiful weekend out in it in the company of a wonderful man.

Please don't presume that I don't have a life. I have a good life. The celebration was because I achieved my goal. Celebration of achievements is a good thing.

Again...thank you for sharing your opinions. I hope that someday soon a little sunshine will come into your life.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit