If the Gov. where you live outlawed the JWs would you turn in your family?

by blownaway 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blownaway
    blownaway

I guess it would depend for me. Some of my family I would take out bill boards pointing to them. Some maybe not. Many of the elders it would be he is over there and set off a neon sign.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Come on man. Snitches get stiches.

• blownaway
    blownaway

There are some I hate with a passion.

• javierjiminy
    javierjiminy

Turn in family, no. Turn in arrogant elders, MS, pioneers, wives, etc, hell yes. When they ask me why I'm turning them in, I would be like Jesus who said : "I never knew you!"

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

How do you turn in someone who is dead to you?

• jws
    jws

No way would I turn them in - or anybody. Oh, that thought might entertain me. Some of those pricks.

But I am a human being and I don't want to see people's lives ruined. Especially since I believe people shouldn't be targeted for religious belief. I may not believe in religion, and don't think their morals should affect others. But I don't believe in imprisoning them for it - unless the individual is a clear danger. Like Hyung Jin Moon and his World Peace and Unification Sanctuary could be close. And if they start stuff, lock them up.

So lets take examples where certain religions have been banned. Like, IDK, Nazi Germany and the Jews. What you're asking is, would you turn in Jews? I wouldn't.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's not really their fault as rank and file JWs. I was just like them while I was in. Anyone from C.O. on up? Yeah, they're complicit and get identified.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No. F*ck the governments..all of them. I'm not a sheeple.

Image result for anne frank obey law meme

• Tallon
    Tallon

No … I saw enough snitching within the Org to last a lifetime.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@punk

I am with you on this one. I only wish I could give more than one thumb up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit