Take Courage! You can do it!

by Iamallcool 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Are you very afraid to make your very first post here? We won’t bite you! Let’s see how many lurkers will post on my thread!

• skin
    skin

My biggest first time post fear was getting caught and having to explain. The fear of writing on a website with others who are awake in regards to the TTATT.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Please, lurkers, make your first post here. No,, the 'fireballs' won't come for you.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

No,, the 'fireballs' won't come for you.

LinkLOL, yeah that's what Lloyd Evans relates to. He shares this sentiment after the first time he viewed, check-out ''apostate'' sites or videos. He relates ''the fireballs didnt come'' for him.
  • Rafe
    Rafe

Actually this site has been very empathetic and respectful to new questioning new posters.

• solomon
    solomon

I ease my posting anxiety by peppering my comments with slight inaccuracies in order not to be identifiable by Jws that I may know.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I ease my posting anxiety by peppering my comments with slight inaccuracies in order not to be identifiable by Jws that I may know.''

LOL. Yup. That's a skill we kind of learned from being in the Borg. We've acquired a skill-set in a way. An ability to 'twist' things.

It was called 'theocratic warfare', when it benefited the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit