Greta

by road to nowhere 29 Replies latest social current

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

She is an autistic twit that knows nothing of how the world works. She is being used by liberal idiots and will be dumped as soon as this useful idiot is no longer useful. Now I will take my Firebird out for a drive and get 12 mpg just to help out.

• cofty
    cofty
    She is an autistic twit

Personal attacks are unhelpful

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung
    She is autistic and she is a twit that thinks she knows way more than she does. Its not an attack if its a fact. She has absolutely no life experience and thinks that just stopping the use of fossil fuel is as easy as turning off a light switch. She has not idea that she would not be living or doing what she does every day if not for oil and other fossil fuel. Idiots who follow her are just as brain dead. The last thing we need is to follow children on how to run the world. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea has oat meal for brains.
  • cofty
    cofty

Jimmy - Try reading rather than ranting.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Mixed with Roger Federer she is loosing her tearful expression !!!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung
    cofty you obviously buy into this global warming crap and are biased.
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

JimmyYoung, you are angry and that is fine. The problem is, your anger makes you react and respond on pure emotion and you end up disagreeing with and insulting people who share your thoughts... to a degree.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

If anyone is angry its the twit Gerta. She is the one yelling we will never forgive you. LMAO. I am not angry but she is autistic and that is a mental illness that make people not able to evaluate the world properly to different degrees. She is also a twit. Def is a foolish or silly person. She is all that and a bag of chips. I also do not look to teens for guidance in anything at all.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Greta is a young idealistic teenager who is autistic ,she should not be held in derision for her beliefs ,or her autism .

And she may very well be made a pawn by people who should know better than to manipulate and present her as a spokesperson for their own agenda.

Its not Greta that people should be angry about it is the people behind her that are manipulating an autistic 16 year old naive child for their own agenda.

It should be labelled for what it is ...child abuse.

Jimmy Young / I think you need to take a couple of steps back on your criticism of Greta ,she is a minor and a child your anger should be against those behind her and who are manipulating her and not Greta herself.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I use my father Svantes account

Looks like she's being used by her parents to further their self indulgent status. Poor girl. What rotters they are to their own child.

I'm waiting for them to stop gaining celebrity status and a cult following and go to the countries that pump out the worst pollution. But, nah. It's easier for them to preach to the converted.

I'm not even commenting on the climate debate, I know what I think, and I'm not saying.

Greta is being used like a puppet. They'll probably end up nailing her to a cross or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit