Long Beach School Teacher - you can guess the rest

by Dagney 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dagney
    Dagney

www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-buena-park-arrest-20160630-snap-story.html

I'm speechless. I know this guy

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-buena-park-arrest-20160630-snap-story.html

Sorry having problems making it clickable. I have a broken right hand...that's my excuse

• skin
    skin

I can't get that link to open!

• Zoos
    Zoos

Congregation elders knew about it in 2007 - 09 but never contacted police.

Nice.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Police were contacted by a man who said he was abused from 2007 to 2009, from the ages of 12 to 15, authorities said. It came to an end when it was reported to the church, but it was only recently reported to authorities, police said.

The crimes reportedly occurred in Buena Park, Lovchik said. Gorski remains free on $100,000 bail, he said.

• millie210
    millie210

Your second link works just fine Dagney. So you know him? That must be quite a shock for you.

I hope your hand heals well and quickly!

• skin
    skin

I wonder why Satan's media decided to refer to him as a school teacher and not a JW.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The link works. The story is sad but not surprising.

• Hecce
    Hecce

His father was for many years the Pillar of that Congregation, very fine man; I don't know if he is still alive. This will be a Megaton Blast in the area.

Sad

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Was it a private JW/tutoring semi home school operation? Like the new system schools which are all over the country?

• Dagney
    Dagney

The father passed several years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit