Jehovah will put it in their hearts to destroy all religion--I Don't think so!

by I believe in overlapping 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

Good example I believe .

Being atheist makes you NOT religious . So if religion is the cause of all the world's evils , as is often posited on here then it should follow that non religious ideologies like communism should be wonderful .

l don't see long queues of people waiting to move to Russia , China , or North Korea . In fact l have just read on another thread the comment " California is turning into North Korea " because of some silly laws that are being proposed .

Non religious N Korea and China have the worst records for human rights .

Countries like GB , France , Italy , Australia etc where the laws , general attitudes and traditions are based on Christian teaching are the places most people are trying to get into , as opposed to countries with Muslim or communist founding principals .

"but because of the need to rule by force. It is that, that is the driver for being oppressive."

Why do they need to rule by force , because the people in those countries are unhappy .

l'm not saying that being atheist makes you more inclined to be inhumane to your fellow man ,

but wiping out religion doesn't solve the problem .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit