The end of this system is so very near.....NOT

by RULES & REGULATIONS 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

World Headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses - Warwick, New York

Yes, the end of this system is so very near! Is that no reason to increase our activity?… Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world’s end.”—Kingdom Ministry, May 1974, p. 3

I was baptized in 1974 at a young age of 13 years. The fear that was instilled in me through the talks and magazines was that 1975 might be the end of the old system of things. Brothers who owned businesses sold them to go into the full time ministry. There was a panic mode to pioneer and look spiritual. The talks were how take advantage of the time remaining.

Here we are in 2017 ( 43 years later ), the Watchtower Society build this enormous facility out in the boondocks at the expense of the all Witnesses who truly believed that the system of things was close. Countless money and time has been spent from every Witness from the late 1870's - 2017. While the Faithful and Discreet Slave keep promising that the end is near, life will continue in the same vain ( slaving with no benefits or results ) for all Jehovah's Witnesses who serve today and in the future!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One has to accept and realize the WTS has been saying that for over 100 years because it enhances the continuing proliferation of the literature the WTS. publishes.

The JWS religion is an organized and enforced agreement to set of lies or from a biblical viewpoint a seller of a tainted commercialized Gospel.

From a secular identity, a fear mongering apocalyptic publishing house.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Finkelstein said:
    The JWS religion is an organized and enforced agreement to set of lies or from a biblical viewpoint a seller of a tainted commercialized Gospel.

Just like Coca-Cola sells soda, the Rolling Stones sell compact discs, the New York Yankees sell t-shirts and baseball hats...the Watchtower Society sell Bibles,books,and magazines.

• steve2
    steve2

One has to accept and realize the WTS has been saying that for over 100 years because it enhances the continuing proliferation of the literature the WTS. publishes

Actually well over 100 years: Add nearly forty years leading up to 1914. The re-writing of their history nicely leaves out the pre-war period of preaching and warning about 1914.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes that's a good point Steve2 which is important when evaluating the activity of this particular religious publishing house.

• Alfred
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The truth lies in what they do not what they say. Look at what WT spends it's money on.

And it looks more like a beginning than an "end."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Are you sure Alfred of those pictures are on the Warwick HQ compound ?

JWS are not pro sports like basket ball or tennis ???

Spirit of competition as it were.

Can anyone else confirm those pictures ?

• Alfred
    Alfred

Finkel... 100%

Go to Google Maps

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

And I thought the wine-O that approach me in the street work (1973) was nuts, "You are out here bugging people and selling those magazines for the big men back in NY who is living large".. No way I told him, you will see in two years..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit