• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

RUB

one dot is congress is exempt from insider trading laws

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

one dot is congress is exempt from insider trading laws

road to nowhere ...

You are correct. I wasn't thinking about that. If the crap is about to hit the fan about some company and you are invested in it, do a short sale and make a ton of money.

Remember, Hillary wasn't even in congress at the time but she turned $1,000 into $100,000 in cattle futures.

I guess you just have to have friends in "high" places.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Why aren't these political leaders that become filthy rich in politics investigated.

LV101 ...

You must be joking, hopefully not that naive.

Do you really think they going to investigate themselves?

Who would they appoint to lead the investigation other than one of their own?

It brings to mind the old expression "circle jerk."

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    Biden is a weirdo. What do you expect from a guy who fondly remembers the younger days as a lifeguard and having kids play with his hairy legs?

When you look at his kids, esp. Hunter, you have to wonder what has gone on in that family because it seems kinda weird and fucked up shit.

Who marries their brother's widow and then cheats on her? That's just not normal.

Weird usually has a reason. Biden seems like a creepy freaky fucker and all the "I'm a tough guy" act is a deliberate distraction or he's delusional.

That family doesn't just have some skeletons in its closet, it has a whole freakin' graveyard.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Why can’t we have push-up contests? That seems to contain far more substance than a Democratic debate.

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, how do you really feel!? Lol

• LV101
    LV101

Yep -- it's an amazing political system and thus the corruption. There needs to be term limits and I don't think there's an easy answer plus today all the crooks in the administrative positions - what a swamp.

• lancelink
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

This guy [Biden] is actually pretty entertaining!

Min ...

I couldn't agree more.

You have to admit, the Dems could up with some interesting characters for VP. The last two were Biden and Al Gore, the guy who invented the internet ... lol.

The Reps had Chaney who wanted to blow up the world and now Pence, a guy who would make a good department store mannequin.

To each his own.

Rub a Dub

• LV101
    LV101

The Dems need a lot more than VP candidates at this point - you must be seriously naive!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit