Why Is The Press Suddenly Exposing The Biden Family?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

What bothers me is Barr-doj kept the fact he was being investigated under wraps before the election.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They really want the Komodo Dragon Harris to be president, so they can push decent people right out and import all sorts of parasites from foreign countries. Of course, you will not be allowed to say anything bad about these gypsies they import, even if they ruin everything and do all sorts of violence. Meanwhile, we will have to pay for them--your taxes will go up so much that you will be in debt just to pay them.

Not to mention, pushing Noahide Law, pushing for World War III and draft for everyone 50 and under (not 27, 50), force everyone to get their torture shots AND still have to wear those stupid masks all the time (even when alone at home), ruin the whole infrastructure, and ultimately prepare the earth for the reptilians that are really running the whole thing.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Before the election, the press knew that the public wanted to know things about Biden such as what kind of ice cream he was eating (fact). The press was also busy writing deep background stories about the Biden dogs and were breathless that one of them, Major who not long ago apparently tried to assassinate Joe, was a rescue and would be the first rescue dog to live in the White House (fact). With Joe safely elected (or is it Kamela?) the press realizes that without Trump their ratings are going to plummet. With Joe pretty much refusing to say much to the press, they are going to turn on Hunter ( btw, turning on Hunter is risky. I've seen the video) to keep the audience interested. And that's okay because "We the People" didn't want Joe in the first place. Turns out we really wanted Kamela all along. It's a storyline right out of "The Bachelor."

• Sad-u-see
    Sad-u-see

The ones in control(intelligence communities, tech media and financial giants aka everyone in Epstein's book) use the exact same tactics as the JW Governing body. This is why earlier in the year during the BLM/Antifa/defund police riots I was mentioning how everyone is being emotionally manipulated with fear and hate. A number of people here who now believe the virus is "no big deal" were shaming people who weren't terrified. The media was bringing out a lot of racial frustration on this board as well. Instead of focusing on what's going on at the top, most people are too busy fighting each other. Our governments are not run by us anymore and most of the press is pure propaganda. The election was fraudulent, and "reality" is fraudulent as well. There's a possibility Biden will never serve a day as President, and the chances of him being President in Dec.. 2021 are slim at best(less than 10%). The primary goal of the "election" was to get rid of Trump. Trumps narcissistic desire to be a popular folk hero makes him uncontrollable by the elites. He craves being liked more than he craves power or money. He also is upset that he's treated very unfairly by the elite his entire life and he will not hesitate to expose their corruption. Biden cooperated with the power brokers, and his reward will be escaping decades of criminal corruption with his freedom. I will not be surprised if the press completely flips on him and calls for his "resignation." He will be allowed to retire like the Clintons and Bushes. Kamala will probably be the next president, but the elites have underestimated her popularity due to groupthink as usual. She is not popular among black people, and actual leftists can see through her phoniness. But she will do anything for power making her incredibly dangerous.

Unrelated: I am also beginning to believe that the WT is not controlled by the Governing Body. I will discuss in another thread.

• Davros
    Davros

The Anti Trump train has reached the end of the line. Nothing left to report on Trump.

Next big stories for ratings will be as follows

1) Hunter Biden scandal . Which will lead to...

2) Joe Biden and his dementia. Which will lead to....

3} 25th Amendment and Joe stepping down or being removed. Which will result in...

4) President Kamala Harris. The First African-American Female President.

Media is assured of lots of Breaking News stories and ratings for the next 4 years. Along with the millions of advertising dollars associated with it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

President Kamala Harris. The First African-American Female President.

She is NOT "African-American".

• Davros
    Davros
    She is NOT "African-American".

I know that and you know that, however, the media will continue to portray her as such. And many will continue to believe it.

• RolRod
    RolRod

I think once the news media got wind of Biden's administration appointees they realized it isn't CHANGE, but more of the same old same old, and that nothing will change for the better. But it's too late for any damage control. They spent the last 4 years demonizing Trump.

RR

• minimus
    minimus

I think only a minority want Kamala to be President. Biden seems more mainstream. If you notice he doesn’t have all extreme liberals running things and the aoc types are.very disappointed.

• millie210
    millie210
    Unrelated: I am also beginning to believe that the WT is not controlled by the Governing Body. I will discuss in another thread.

Sad-u-see

I for one would enjoy hearing more of your thoughts on this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit