Why Is The Press Suddenly Exposing The Biden Family?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The New York Post published how Hunter Biden was involved with many criminal activities. They showed how Big Daddy Biden was well aware of what was going on. The Post got called out for this “ non story “. No major news agency would comment or support the New York Post. The press wanted Biden to win. Now, they are deluging America with negative Biden stories.

What gives???

• Magnum
    Magnum

I just heard last night on TV (don't know whom to trust anymore, though) that a significant percentage of those who voted for Biden wouldn't have if they had known about the Biden family bad stuff. The election was close, so their knowing probably would have changed the outcome.

• under the radar
    under the radar

The MSM was so anti-Trump, they wouldn't have publicized anything that could possibly work in his favor. Now that they think the election is over, they may want to appear to be doing their jobs instead of simply shilling for the Democratic Party and their cohorts BLM, antifa, Marxists, communists, etc., like they've been doing for the last four years.

A more cynical person may see this a means of undermining Biden so that his affirmative action token Kamala Harris can take over. Imagine that! A "sorta black" female President. How virtuous we are! How open-minded we are! Yaayy us!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

They want Joe to step down. In the end, he will be a criminal with the mental capacity of a house plant.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Good news/behavior doesn't sell airtime.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What gives???

It is part of the lefts agenda. with the help of the complicit whorish media they are laying the groundwork for Buy-dems to be 25th'd soon after being sworn in, if he is actually confirmed by the electoral college to become the president-elect. Cynical? Me? Yep, most certainly. And a very healthy dose of cynicism has served me well for many decades.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Because the press is in bed with the Democrats. The election is now over so they can be a bit more truthful. A bit means they lie a bit less. The press is shit. I don't trust a damn thing they say.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Getting ready for President Harris.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Why Is The Press Suddenly Exposing The Biden Family? - because the US general election is over.

This shit is pretty predictable, TBH ...

• millie210
    millie210
    They want Joe to step down. In the end, he will be a criminal with the mental capacity of a house plant

Amen.

Getting ready for President Harris.

Amen again lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit