New Wuhan coronavirus around.....

by mikeflood 27 Replies latest social current

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

New coronavirus wreaking havoc.....first case detected in the US one hour ago....six deaths already in China.....hope it gets controlled soon....

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Just another sign we are living in the last days!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

wreaking havoc? exactly how?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

The state I live in have 8 deaths from the flu yesterday... I am not worried about the asian virus as of yet.

If it gets out of control the world will work to eradicate it. If they many will die.

Why get worked up over something you have no control over

• cofty
    cofty

This one might fizzle out like many previous scares originating in the cesspit that is China. Sooner or later there will be a virus that mutates and claims a massive death toll globally.

Despite all the climate fear-mongering, biohazards are actually the greatest threat to human life.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

When I read the article the person who has it in the US had just recently come back from China, and he is getting treatment. I'm not worried.

• cofty
    cofty

Six possible cases in the UK including four in Edinburgh.

• Simon
    Simon

China will kill us either from the viruses they manage to create, the illegal fentanyl they ship or the pollution they dump into the air and oceans.

Of course they'll put a stop to travel after the horse has long bolted and everyone has died.

What's needed is some out-the-box thinking ... "we're not outright banning air-travel from China, it's just that we're only allowing 737 MAX planes to be used from now on"

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Remember the Ebola virus a few years ago? From the sound of the news coverage back then, the entire world economy was to be ruined by it because everyone of working age would be sick and or dying.

All I remember is that coverage of Ebola crisis was on the news by the hour until the Bill Cosby scandal hit the news. Then it just went away. Before that, it was the Bird Flu but that went away when Rosanne Barr caused an uproar over the way she sang the National Anthem.

Did these diseases simply disappear and how does the predicted outcome of the Ebola virus and the Bird Flu compare to the present day outbreak we are hearing about?

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Well I suppose if it manages to wipe out about 6 billion of us we'll be back to the population number of a hundred years ago.

It would certainly help climate change and pollution problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit