What was the craziest sight you brothers seen running mikes ?

by Chook 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• sir82
    sir82

Ha! Many years ago we used to get CB radio broadcasts over our sound system.

"And now, let's turn to Matthew -breaker 1-9, what's your 10? "

• Toshibabadu
    Toshibabadu

I hated when the "bro" would put the mic too close to my mouth and then I would try to move my head back

away from it and he would just put it closer. It was something weirdly sexual about that. I was so glad they switched to hand mics

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

When I was a kid I did mics. Once this old sis who always shuffled her feet and tip toed walking very slowly got up as I was standing near her and the mic was on. Her evil plan seemed to have been to leave a silent but deadly one behind and be gone as others smelt it so they wouldn't suspect her, but as she got up, it was a loud one, and she shook her face, 'ooopss!', the whole thing echoed in the mic, and she didn't waddle, but RAN to the bathroom.

• JRK
    JRK

I saw a woman that grabbed her baby's pacifier, stuck it in her ear, and then stuck it back in the baby's mouth without cleaning it.

JK

• zeb
    zeb

Ear? yoiks.!

Not weird but idiotic, brothers wearing suits with coats buttoned right up in summer heat.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is off subject but once with corded Mics on a pole I think I stepped on the cord and it made the pole snap back a bit and I hit a brother right in the head . Good times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit