jw dad invited me to the KingHall next Sunday!

by JunkYardDog 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Dawg, you're wasting your time fighting me. I'm not your enemy here. I don't care if you call Bethel or not, and although I personally wouldn't waste my time yelling at people that don't care, if you do then knock yourself out. Maybe you shake someone up there.

My comment was simple on purpose, record this KH activism that you say you're going to do. You're muddying it up with all of your insecurity and defensiveness. Just record the damn thing so we can all enjoy it. I think we'd all like to see how it goes in real life. You put out an interesting thing that you are going to do, so I'm interested in it like others here. It's not my type of activism, but it takes all types, so go do it and share it here. Maybe you inspire someone else to do the same.

And finally, I never asked for your credit nor do I need it. I also never accused you of bullshitting. You went there yourself.

I'm sorry the dubs have taken so much from you. You seem like one hurt person. I hope you find peace someday. I'll leave your posts alone. You can't seem to handle my comments. If you did some activism in the past that you put out there and that helped people then that's great man. Your original post had nothing to do with that. I made a simple post. You took it elsewhere.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Don't bother dubstepped posting on some threads seems to evoke a response that leaves you wondering why you bothered - "no good deed goes unpunished."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit