jw dad invited me to the KingHall next Sunday!

by JunkYardDog 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I said I'll go, just bring me the WT study for next week. I'll study and test it. and every time there is a lie, I'll STAND UP speak up and Expose the lie in the wt study. DAd asked me what material i would use ? I said mostly wt pub's and the bible. I told him i'M SURE after every paragraph I will find many LIES. this also went into jesus choosing the wts in 1918 as the true Religion . So every time they said they are Jehovah's org. I would stand up an recite some false teaching , that Jesus loved so much from 1918. It's been 2 days and no wt study for next week. But DAD invited me for Breakfast yesterday and to fix his car. Go figure,

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Your Dad is duty bound by the corporation to drag you into the cult. That's his cult personality.

Fix a car and do family stuff is his authentic persona.

The poor bloke must be torn like a man on the rack.

Image result for the rack torture cartoon

• tiki
    tiki

Ahh...call him and bug him...remind him you need that wt to prepare!!!

• Giordano
    Giordano

You know JYD your Dad is, in all probability, going to die a believing JW.

We all know his religion is as bogus as can be and like some of my family he has sold his soul to a false prophet in return for the fake gold of everlasting life. There's no going back for him.

Maybe enjoying a chore with your dad, spending a little non witnessing time with him...... is going to be the only memory you will soon have.

The average JW is practicing how to live in a world that will never exist. With people who will not care about him.

He'd probably love to have you by his side in his version of Paradise.....but that will not happen.

• freddo
    freddo

JYD

Just look up next Sunday's WT article on jborg.

You'll love it - it's all about discipline - specifically "Graham" who got df'd, reinstated then went inactive but PRAISE JAH! he's been reactivated, got rid of his sinful pride and is now a microphone handler!

Joy and Rapture and blessings at this PATRONISING LOAD OF CRAP!

Tell us how your visit to the KH went ...

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Don't tell us, show us. Get that video rolling as you do this stuff, or wear a voice recorder.

In fact, since you like to do this, why wait for an invitation. Go show 'em what's up anytime.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Not knowing you or your father, the fact that he asked what material you would use is actually, I think a good question and a good sign, shows he's interested on some level. Or, maybe, he's just humouring you.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

dubstepped ; first off I give you a lot of credit for leaving the wt Cold Turkey. It's been a 25 year old arguement with my Dad to prove anything in any wts pub. and be aBLE TO BACK IT UP.. to go over any wt book he wants and for him to be able back any quote's in those wt books. He never ONCE in all these years even tried to defend anything they say. only to tell me " I don't want to learn" As in I should believe what ever the wt says at face value. My Dad had a large wt library at home, after months of me pulling many of these books off shelves and exposing one lie after an other . one day i came home and all the wt books were gone. He even said I stole them. lol. as for audio and tapes, I did over one Hundred hours taping bethel ,KH's all over the united states. I did many of them with posters from this site and other site's under the name wt exposer. you think I'm bull$hitting? PM me and we can call Bethel or call any kingdom hall on 3 way in the united states this week here's the # 718 560 5000 we may have fun calling jw's and asking them questions they can't answer.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    dubstepped ; first off I give you a lot of credit for leaving the wt Cold Turkey. It's been a 25 year old arguement with my Dad to prove anything in any wts pub. and be aBLE TO BACK IT UP.. to go over any wt book he wants and for him to be able back any quote's in those wt books. He never ONCE in all these years even tried to defend anything they say. only to tell me " I don't want to learn" As in I should believe what ever the wt says at face value. My Dad had a large wt library at home, a fter months of me pulling many of these books off shelves and exposing one lie after an other . one day i came home and all the wt books were gone. He even said I stole them. lol. as for audio and tapes, I did over one Hundred hours taping bethel ,KH's all over the united states. I did many of them with posters from this site and other site's under the name wt exposer. you think I'm bull$hitting? PM me and we can call Bethel or call any kingdom hall on 3 way in the united states this week here's the # 718 560 5000 you better be ready i call for hours nonstop i start at the east coast and work my way west on a Sunday .
  • Tara N Seals
    Tara N Seals

Leave your dad alone about the WT, and just love him.

You will never regret it.

Blessings.

PS - I remember you as Johnny Cip and Judge Rutherfraud.

LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit