Craziest meeting in last 10 years let's compare

by Chook 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

OK just to help you out and everyone else reading your posts, don't place a period without spacing into the following word, when you do that you occur a URL link.

we have a Korah influence in cong

Would you like to elaborate upon that so the readers can understand what your talking about ? .

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

It's weird... but I think your story and writing style are quite funny....

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for your follow up to some of our comments, Chook. When did this happen and is this the latest that you're aware of?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Or is this a JWS attempt to flame the site or Punked as the saying goes ?

Its happened before

• millie210
    millie210

Hi Chook,

Great story and welcome!

You were smart to bounce over to the next congregation. I have seen people do that here and it is a good preemptive move in a lot of cases.

• Chook
    Chook

Finkelstein thanks for helping me with my writing skill,I'm genuinely no fraud.My real ID is actually Chook that was my childhood nickname.my teachers called me chook ,when I first went to hall Jw girls from school called me chook.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What kind of computer are you writing/typing on ?

Your still not spacing after a period which is creating URL Links such as nickname.my

If you want to encourage people to read your posts and comments, your going to have to sharpen up your typing skills.

• Chook
    Chook

iPad

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You can still space or even double space if your have to .

I use and own an IPad

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Welcome Chooky, it feels good to unload doesn't it, albeit slightly incoherently, that WT poison is better out than in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit