Craziest meeting in last 10 years let's compare

by Chook 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

When did that happen?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I sense a mentally off and unbalanced person here, remember the JW apocalyptic cult attracts this sort !!!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

How long ago did this happen? I thought the Borg got rid of the District Overseers several years ago. Was Australia exempted, do they still have DOs?

• steve2
    steve2

Hope the Chook hasn't flown the coop. Over blown language doesn't help - and if things are as extremely bad as he claims, why no identifiers regarding the names of the congregations? I can understand him keeping his own identity private - but he's making serious allegations. If this is as bad as he says. with so many brothers and sisters affected, how come no one's gone to the media? And, surely Bethel would not be divulging where brothers are who handle these sorts of scenarios?

I'm holding my judgement on this. Part of me calls out "spam" another part is prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.

• Chook
    Chook
    Finklestein the only thing off balance is I believed this shit for so long.
  • Chook
    Chook

Around six years ago

• Chook
    Chook

I haven't identified cong yet because I've slipped net of elders for apostasy.If they DF me all cards and names on table.i know story sounds crazy but when you have been in long enough ALL OF you know this whole show is whacky.My only saving grace kids didn't take on this religion.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Is English your second language by the way ?

Your sentence structure is appallingly bad and confusing and whats with putting a period where there shouldn't ?

You know that when you do that you present URL links in the posting ???

Anyways I'm glad to hear your out this criminally pretentious and dangerous religious cult.

An official welcome to the forum.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

because I've slipped net of elders for apostasy

Care to put that in understandable English ?

• Chook
    Chook

Finkelstein in Australia we were founded as a country by convicts. In This country it's not English its Australian mate.My education went the same distance as most fifth graders

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit