Craziest meeting in last 10 years let's compare

by Chook 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

Hi guys ,I'm new here 27 in 1 year out.

ive escaped 2 judicially by changing Congs in rapid escape .I will tell my last dodged bullet.I swear these word as gospel honest.6 years ago in Oz I'm in cong only about a year and tensions were running high due to a crazy old European bro ex elder who took no shit from the 10 apostles.I like him I don't know if it was the rebel in me or underdog syndrome but good guy 74years old he was.we just had this big sense the razor were getting sharpened.We arrive at Thursday's night meeting my wife was at home so another big boring night I thought,was I wrong.The body has every mongrel breed.The three main characters were the Italian Dutch German,service committee.We start with song prayer ,the Dutchy get up and says we are making adjustments to meeting tonight the arrogant bastard says only bible reading tonight then there agender.Dutchy says.What is most amazing is these 10 idiots agreed to this changing of meeting program. (these words are true)"we have a Korah influence in cong and the 10 apostles have established an OPEN judicial committee,the elders said there was evil in our mist .So to root out the evil if anyone has heard a bro say anything against any elders recently the are to report to the three stooges.Well Dutchy dims light and play the old prehistoric Korah movie to the cong ,the bloody creation movie by Russell was higher quality. 30 mins later German takes to the stage for the circus to begin.He repeats the Dutch mantra ,well the publishers were looking at each other like it was North Korea ,could have heard a pin drop,we are all thinking to ourselves we are all guilty of bitchin about the bastards .Before meeting had finished halfway thru movie I rang my mate to tell him about "the burning "as the meeting became affectionately known.Get home tell wife she don't believe me,within 2 days she believed.It was the talk of area.I had never rang bethel previously because I believed it was heaven and it didn't need my voice.Next morning ring service desk in Sydney and all I said I was concerned what took place at meeting last night . The elder who took call said I will tell you what cong your in,he had been inundated with calls.But CO who was to fix this problem was in Hawaii for convention so the 3 stooges had about 3 weeks to slash and burn.They start bringing them in before the committee they charged old European with "reviling "cousin of slander.He shit himself and stupid him took a plea deal.But he really saved every ones arse.He conned them by saying he will be a turncoat if they didn't DF ,only reproof .He is ex army.sSo he asks them who do they suspect they rattle off 5 or 6 Korahs.He was happy because he believed they controlled Gehenna ,only reproof.He tells the 6 Korahs to watch out.Well I get ph call from the Italian inviting me to their "open"judicial committee ,I say am I on trial he says no well I say no thanks,he's like a bulldog and say I must come.Then I remind him that he said I'm not on trial,he says "not yet".i hang up.I apply my spiritual Teflon and requested the secretary of cong next door to request my publisher card,and to advise these dicks that I'm no longer member of their cong.Well we have circuit assembly one week after "the burning".The three honchos haven't been stopped yet because no CO.Well they approach DO and and spin there bull,he is old and these guys had the 10 votes of body.Apparrently head office was leaving it for CO to fix hadn't told DO.So the 10 thought they had Gods go ahead . They approach me at assembly to reel me in,I remind those truly dickheads that I'm not a member of their cong and I don't fall under their jurisdiction, because new cong elders had already made ph call.I told these guys the pope was more honest than them.Before CO arrived they lost 28 publishers to next door cong.CO whipped their arses for cancelling slaves meeting agender.CO spit 2congs into 3,and spread the 10 apostles.There was local needs talks specifically about not gossiping about the burning.Not one elder lost his job.Dutchy got removed for beating wife 6 months later.The German was even more arrogant than Dutch,But new cong elders linched him from his job.What can I say the Italian had more Teflon than me.axe fell on 2 out of 10.this is just one week of my messed up life I had in the cult.A book would be a read if my ADHD could stay still.Well it's good to finally come out.thankyou.

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

Whacky story. I don't doubt a word it.

• wizzstick
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

i am cross eyed reading one massive paragraph but loved the story.

• Listener
    Listener

Welcome Chook, nice to hear from you.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Wow, i thought my story of the visiting elder whos talk consisted of alot of swearing waa a good story but that tops it! whats korah though?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Any doubts that it's a cult?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hi chook and welcome to the forum, I think you're going to fit right in around here!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is a Spam thread, full of contrived bullshit .

Simon needs to look at this

• blondie
    blondie

For my own sake, paragraphs

ive escaped 2 judicially by changing Congs in rapid escape .I will tell my last dodged bullet.I swear these word as gospel honest

6 years ago in Oz I'm in cong only about a year and tensions were running high due to a crazy old European bro ex elder who took no shit from the 10 apostles.I like him I don't know if it was the rebel in me or underdog syndrome but good guy 74years old he was.we just had this big sense the razor were getting sharpened.

We arrive at Thursday's night meeting my wife was at home so another big boring night I thought,was I wrong.The body has every mongrel breed.The three main characters were the Italian Dutch German,service committee.We start with song prayer ,the Dutchy get up and says we are making adjustments to meeting tonight the arrogant bastard says only bible reading tonight then there agender.Dutchy says.What is most amazing is these 10 idiots agreed to this changing of meeting program. (these words are true)"we have a Korah influence in cong and the 10 apostles have established an OPEN judicial committee,

the elders said there was evil in our mist .So to root out the evil if anyone has heard a bro say anything against any elders recently the are to report to the three stooges.

Well Dutchy dims light and play the old prehistoric Korah movie to the cong ,the bloody creation movie by Russell was higher quality.

30 mins later German takes to the stage for the circus to begin.He repeats the Dutch mantra ,

well the publishers were looking at each other like it was North Korea ,could have heard a pin drop,we are all thinking to ourselves we are all guilty of bitchin about the bastards .

Before meeting had finished halfway thru movie I rang my mate to tell him about "the burning "as the meeting became affectionately known.Get home tell wife she don't believe me,within 2 days she believed.It was the talk of area.

I had never rang bethel previously because I believed it was heaven and it didn't need my voice.Next morning ring service desk in Sydney and all I said I was concerned what took place at meeting last night . The elder who took call said I will tell you what cong your in,he had been inundated with calls.

But CO who was to fix this problem was in Hawaii for convention so the 3 stooges had about 3 weeks to slash and burn.They start bringing them in before the committee they charged old European with "reviling "cousin of slander.He shit himself and stupid him took a plea deal.But he really saved every ones arse.

He conned them by saying he will be a turncoat if they didn't DF ,only reproof .He is ex army.sSo he asks them who do they suspect they rattle off 5 or 6 Korahs.He was happy because he believed they controlled Gehenna ,only reproof.He tells the 6 Korahs to watch out.

Well I get ph call from the Italian inviting me to their "open"judicial committee ,I say am I on trial he says no well I say no thanks,he's like a bulldog and say I must come.Then I remind him that he said I'm not on trial,he says "not yet"

.i hang up.I apply my spiritual Teflon and requested the secretary of cong next door to request my publisher card,and to advise these dicks that I'm no longer member of their cong.

Well we have circuit assembly one week after "the burning".The three honchos haven't been stopped yet because no CO.Well they approach DO and and spin there bull,he is old and these guys had the 10 votes of body.

Apparrently head office was leaving it for CO to fix hadn't told DO.So the 10 thought they had Gods go ahead . They approach me at assembly to reel me in,I remind those truly dickheads that I'm not a member of their cong and I don't fall under their jurisdiction, because new cong elders had already made ph call.

I told these guys the pope was more honest than them.Before CO arrived they lost 28 publishers to next door cong.CO whipped their arses for cancelling slaves meeting agender.CO spit 2congs into 3,and spread the 10 apostles.

There was local needs talks specifically about not gossiping about the burning.Not one elder lost his job.Dutchy got removed for beating wife 6 months later.The German was even more arrogant than Dutch,But new cong elders linched him from his job.What can I say the Italian had more Teflon than me.

axe fell on 2 out of 10.this is just one week of my messed up life I had in the cult.A book would be a read if my ADHD could stay still.Well it's good to finally come out.thankyou.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit