Hellooooo! 6 years since i posted

by Aussie Oz 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Hello Familiar names!

For some inexplicable reason while searching for new podcasts to listen to i stumbled upon an ex jw one. cant recall the name off hand but i know a Lloyd ran it and cedars? familiar name on here. older episodes from 2014. sort of raised my curiosity. Then randomly my daughter posted the old Don Dunstan story of the tsunami that was supposed to wash Adelaide off the map in the mid 70s. I googled the nutters name and lo! the result turned up, would you believe.... an old post by Aussie Oz on here. So a password hunt later and I discovered i had been gone 6 years.

Those bloody aliens have a lot to answer for.

Still... I recently found my old facebook to discover i had been gone near 10 years!

Older, no wiser. in midlife crises 2.0 and its going pretty well. This time round instead of getting a new wife i got a new sports car. This time round I am equipped with the skills to navigate it.

• Listener
    Listener

Hi Aussie Oz, I remember you.

Have fun driving your new sports car.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome back Oz. The Lone Ranged avatar is what I remember the most. Hope you are safe from all those fires down under. So glad you are doing so well. Almost 2 years ago our youngest son and his family left the borg and we have been reunited again. Glad to hear from you again. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Welcome back Aussie Oz!!!!!

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Hi Aussie Oz, welcome back. Its basically the same. Just less interesting. The Org. is crazier than ever. Minimus still asks endless nonsense questions like a special needs person.

The board is essentially this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knl53Q3t-EQ

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I gave you a dislike for calling these people retards , they are people with a disability and know how to have fun and enjoy themselves .

Maybe you just need to grow up and have a bit of empathy for people that are less fortunate in life.All that I have ever come across are a loving and caring people.

• stan livedeath

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit