Hellooooo! 6 years since i posted

by Aussie Oz 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

so... it has been six years since my last post. I wonder who still remembers me?

A lot has changed and then again, a lot has not.... I'm still out of course as are my children who are doing very well. I'm still married to the woman who helped wake me up and the other day i came across paper files from what first started to wake me up, the child custody material from the WT.

My boy lives in Sydney now and is very normalized to life. He was down for xmas and I know he did drop in on one old jw friend who's small son might (due to the blood policy) be going to die soon. My son manages a gym and the gym had a fundraiser for the JW family. He went to deliver it to them in person.

My daughter is well and truly out. Out of the JW and the closet. Currently she is in a polyamorous triad. She came out to her mother as gay a couple of years ago. Her JW mother just said ''Don't blame you... I'm sick of men too". My ex might be have been or may still be a mean woman but at least she is doing a good job of not shunning her kids. I am not pleased to say her life has gone to shit, including booting out her JW husband for something my kids wont tell me. (but don't worry, he never touched them)

My business is still growing and it still consumes more of my time than I like.

So Hi! Whats new? I see the WT is STILL defying the legal system with its stalling nonsense, abuse cases are mounting and the WT seems to win some appeals.

Any new batshit crazy teachings?

Oh, and since that last post 6 years ago, no JW has set foot on our 'farm'...

cheers

Oz

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Good to hear from you OZ ,Of course i remember you .I`m glad to hear your living the best life there is .

Take care cobber.

• Terry
    Terry

Welcome back to the flock, Aussie Oz.
    Long time no see. What's up?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Great to see you post again. I often wondered what happened to you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Good to hear from you Oz...... hope you are well away from the bush fires.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Now that you're back, don't forget to turn in your time slip at the end of the month.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Dude, I too started posting again recently after finding some stuff! Surely this is a sign that Armageddon is soon

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

great to see you again Oz, i used to be Bigmac

when you were on here previously.

• scary21
    scary21

I remember you as I'm sure many here do.. Six years WOW seems like a couple years at most. Happy everything is cool and family is doing well.

• Scully
    Scully

Hi AussieOz,

I pop in now and again too. Good to see you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit