How the org will spin the Midweek meeting about Child Abuse in Australia

by tor1500 21 Replies latest jw friends

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

Luke 21:11 says:There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences;+ and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs. But verse 12 says:But before all these things happen, people will lay their hands on you and persecute you,+ handing you over to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and governors for the sake of my name.

So I think I figured out how they are going to play out this ARC scenario for the Society, just in case many of us have heard about it but the org. hasn't said anything about it yet...

1. They show the video of child abuse in Australia (this part is to let you know they know some of us know about the ARC).

2.Now we know the org. sympathizes with child abuse.

3. Now Luke 21:11 talks about the signs, yet Luke 2:12, says these signs will not happen until the people lay hands on you & persecute you, handling you over to the synagogues & prisons. Blah blah blah..

4. Many of the friends will say or think we haven't been persecuted or handed over as of yet...so...Here's where the Society starts the spin..

5. Org. says, Oh yes, many of you have no knowledge of the current child abuse situation, & we didn't want to alarm the friends into a panic. This has been going on for quite some time again, we wanted to keep it from you friends...we know how much this system is such a burden on the friends...we thought we could handle it without burdening the friends.

6. For a while now the Australian gov't/courts system has been persecuting the JW's. We don't know how this is going to play out but we want to let you know we may be persecuted & be put in prison, but no matter we will keep our integrity & uphold Jehovah's sovereignty....

7. Why are we being persecuted? Satan knows we are living in the end too..So he has motivated some spiritually weak friends to accuse the org. of child abuse, knowing about it & hiding it.

8. We are trying to fight it, but they are just accusations. The Society abhors child abuse now & always have.

9. The society put out a video the week of 9/12 about how empathetic we are about child abuse. We don't tolerate child abuse in the org.

The friends will eat it up... because most of them are brain dead...they will say....you see the Society never hides anything from us.

The final step is...So to fight this good fight we are asking for your prayers & your financial support to fight off Satans' attack..

So guys what do you think...this is all made-up...but I thought it was good...

Tor

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

There is going to be a midweek meeting in Australia about the RC?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I reckon its only a matter of time before they re-interpret the scripture into a "spiritual" sense.

"Earthquakes" to mean false accusations against the organization. That "shake the foundations of our faith".

"Food shortages" to mean spiritual food, no new light while they try to figure out how to go back on some false predictions they made.

"Pestilences" to mean spiritual disease, apostasy in the organization to which they'll blame all the bad things they've done on the GB who have since died and cant defend themselves.

You read it here first folks. If I'm right, maybe I'm the faithful and wise servant after all!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ pale.emperor...

Damn, that's good stuff.

They should offer you a consulting position. :smirk:

• tor1500
    tor1500

@ Pale.Emperor,

So true, & much more simpler explanation then mine was...

Do you think the JW's are that....duh?

Stupid question...they have been up to this time...the scriptures clearly say...none of this will happen until they are persecuted...Right?

Tor

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great idea and thoughts Tor! Don't give the society any ideas...they are likely to do exactly as you have outlined!

And PE, that is gold!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Stop giving the guys in New York ideas, you know they get all thier best stuff here.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

You guys are really on a roll today!

Crazyguy: You know they get all their best stuff here!

LOL!

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

You all say don't give them ideas...LOL LOL..as crazyguy says, they get all their best stuff here...Of course they do...where to you think they get the NEW LIGHT from...NON-Witness websites.. They see it but sometimes very stubborn to change it...but then it comes a time, they can't fight their way out the corner that they painted themselves into...so they have to surrender...so they call it new light when in reality...it's right off the internet...

Most of the congregation is so happy with new lights...they say, how humble the society is to correct themselves...but if you say, well today's truth may one day be false...crickets...

Since I'm a newbie, yet I see a lot of things that ones that have been in for years don't...I think it's many things that keep them in, but one reason is...THEY NEED TO BELONG & TOLD WHAT TO DO...

Tor

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Is this part of the CLAM in Australia only? I do not know of it here in the US.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit