Cape Town JW's and Ex JW's

by Darkshadow2020 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Darkshadow2020
    Darkshadow2020

Hi Guys,

I just signed up to the forum today.

I left the organisation over a year ago and have been sharing my experiences and shedding light on JW's on a religious forum. My name is also a "Nail in the Coffin" on KimMikey's youtube channel and I also supplied them with information on a certain topic.

I am happy to speak to anyone but am particularly interested to know if anyone on the forum is from Cape Town, South Africa where I reside. Maybe I know someone on here.

I am eager to help others with issues regarding indoctrination because I am studying that quite a bit. So if anybody needs help with that and could teach me more then I would be glad to help.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Hello Dark. I'm not from Cape Town. However I have been there back in the mid 90s. Do you know a Prem Hapersaid? (spelling). I queued for fish and chips at Hout Bay. Welcome to the J-W.com

• Listener
    Listener

Welcome Darkshadow, nice to hear from you.

I visited Capetown about 5 years ago and my husband and I thought it was one of the most beautiful places we have seen. This was just before water became a severe problem. I hope everyone is doing well there.

• Darkshadow2020
    Darkshadow2020

Hi Greenhornet,

Thanks for the welcome.

I do not know Prem Hapersaid unfortunately.

Where are you from?

• Darkshadow2020
    Darkshadow2020

Hi Listener,

Nice to hear from you too.

Cape Town is very beautiful. The water isn't a problem here thank goodness. But we still act as if it does. New habits.

How are things your side? Where are you from?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Im from the Seattle area

• Listener
    Listener

I live in Perth, Western Australia. It's a nice place, the climate is good. We get very little rain in the summer so it looks dry for half of the year. It's very warm in summer and cool in Winter but not cold enough to snow. Who knows if that will change with climate change. Each winter, some areas around the city get hail stones as big as golf balls.

We just had a storm come through a couple of days ago. It knocked down our side fence which is made of asbestos so we are trying to arrange for contractors to rectify the problem. They are all very busy at the moment. Our son had the same thing happen on his rental property.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Darkshadow2020 to the forum ,I`m in Victoria Australia ,its good to hear the water problem their is not as bad as it was predicted to be ?

• Darkshadow2020
    Darkshadow2020

@greenhornet

So you are from USA? How are things there your side?

• Darkshadow2020
    Darkshadow2020

@Listener

The weather in Perth sounds like it is becoming the same a Cape Towns. It is actually storming on and off here at the moment.

I hope the damage of the storm there by you guys doesn't cause major damage.

Just a question: How did the Australian Royal Commission affect the JW's in Australia? That debacle is one of the reasons why I will never go back to the JW group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit