"You should worry when we stop knocking."

by Zoos 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zoos
    Zoos

What an arrogant thing to say.

"You shouldn't complain about us knocking on your door. You should worry when we stop."

Wish I had a snappy response to shove up their pompous ass every time I hear a JW spew this.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "You shouldn't complain about us knocking on your door. You should worry when we stop."

Actually, YOU (Jobos), should worry when you stop. It means your cult has run out of money protecting all the paedophiles by paying out on their lawsuits.

OR

Stop knocking? I thought that's what your lazy trolley work was for.

OR

If you put me as a 'do not call', I WILL stop worrying.

OR

At least all you paedophile elders and minserves won't be knocking on doors endangering innocent children.

• tiki
    tiki

The sheer ignorance and arrogance.....sad

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

Yes, its true. When they stop knocking it means my rottweiler-pitbull crossing finally did what I was training him for, and I will have to start worrying what to do with the body....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yes. Because that might mean I've been brainwashed into attending your cult meetings.

OR

No. It'll be YOU that should worry because you'll have obviously sipped the Kool-Aid by then.

OR

I hope you stop knocking. It'll mean you've woken up to the truth about your cult and escaped. When that happens, you're welcome to pop by and have a cuppa with me.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

"If I ever start to worry, I'll hit you guys up for your lifelong prescription to Prozac, Xanax and Valium."

I'm surprised WT hasn't bought shares in these pharmaceutical companies due to all the depressive, medicated masses they've created. Bunch of highly strung mental patients.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jo-Ho - Bunch of highly strung mental patients.

This has got to be my saying of the day. Brilliant! (Inserts a smiling Emoji thingy).

It's okay. I'll put in a good word with god for you. Thor is a great bloke, once you get to know him.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Years ago WT and JW's kept their mouths shut. Not anymore. They are the most pompous and arrogant bunch. You can just see the change in everyone's demeanor. I guess that is their message of judgement. Lol

• Moster
    Moster

ToesUp

The pompous and arrogant demeanors come directly from their leaders. Just look at tight pants.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

JW: "...you should worry when we stop."

Zoos: "Why, because you will be banned." Oo snap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit