Uk members ?

by midnight 40 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cambridgeshire. Hello.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

You probably don't remember the Portsmouth / Leigh Park witness wife-swapping escapades of the 70's....

I remember hearing about this from an elder. Some elder was recording himself and his wife getting it on with a younger sister. Meanwhile some brothers were watching it on the TV downstairs. Loads of people got DF'd for it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

UK, for the time being. Ha!

Actually I don't mind being in the UK, I just think Scotland should rule itself, get rid of nuclear weapons and not participate in wars. Not hung up about names or flags or songs.

When Scotland becomes independent we will still be part of Britain. And there will still be union of crowns and so on,

• cofty
    cofty
    and not participate in wars

Pacifism is morally indefensible. What has happened to Scotland the Brave?

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Cambridgeshire near Cambridge.

• jhine
    jhine

Tamworth , Staffs

Jan

• Laika
    Laika

South West London, soon to be south east London probably.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I was aware of at least 2 elders and a PO having affairs but much later. More like late 90s.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    You probably don't remember the Portsmouth / Leigh Park witness wife-swapping escapades of the 70's....

ooh, tell me more. I know people from Leigh Park...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    • You probably don't remember the Portsmouth / Leigh Park witness wife-swapping escapades of the 70's....

I remember hearing about this from an elder. Some elder was recording himself and his wife getting it on with a younger sister. Meanwhile some brothers were watching it on the TV downstairs. Loads of people got DF'd for it.

ha ha--yes--i eagerly await the video. but--Leigh park fer crice sake--i know it well....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit