2021 CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

by garyneal 12 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

Since Blondie is not here anymore to do this, I will volunteer to coordinate this for this year.

If you would like a card sent to you or send a card, PM me your mailing address and a name the post office will deliver to.

I was thinking that the cut off date should be December 10 (or the 15th at the latest).

Do you want it pm'd or e-mailed? (if emailed send your email address instead of, or in addition to, your snail mail).

I know that cards going overseas can take longer.

I will start sending out the list on the 10th to everyone via PM.

• garyneal
    garyneal

bttt

• garyneal
    garyneal

No takers this year?

I'll be checking back each day for the next 5 to 10 days.

• arwen
    arwen

Thanks Gary. I miss Blondie

• garyneal
    garyneal

Arwen,

Yeah, I noticed she went missing. Apparently she quit this board.

I am not in here much anymore either. My wife was disfellowshipped 3 years ago and has not returned.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Holiday cards brighten the mood in the season.

I like to put mine on the fireplace mantle and along the stairs.

• garyneal
  • garyneal
    garyneal

Twenty days until Christmas.

• garyneal
    garyneal

If you do not wish to share your mailing address, e-mail addresses work. I'll leave it to you to decide how you wish to exchange virtual cards via e-mail.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hi Gary ,i looked back at Xmas card exchanges i did a couple of years ago ? and have found 8 that I am going to send out tomorrow ,2 cards envelopes I have but with no user name or address to send to ,one was from Berlin ?and I don`t know who sent it. Another envelope was from Milwaukee who I have no idea who it was from.

If anybody wants to send one to me that hasn`t recieved one from me in the past your welcome to do so .

Just remember to also put your address details down and how I can recognise you from this forum .

Your on my mailing list Gary .

I have a photo of two lovey guys on a card that might have been from the Berlin envelope but no user names and no address to send back. Both had beards and could be Spanish / Italian ,I have their names and if it was you pm me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit