People in England were easiy convinced to believe....

by BoogerMan 15 Replies latest social current

• sir82
    sir82
    the fit & healthy were put under house arrest. Absolute lunacy!

I can't wrap my head around comments like this.

It's been 2 frig-wigging MONTHS that we've known about asymptomatic carriers fer gawd's sake.

How is it possible that breathing creatures with an IQ at least in double-digits haven't heard that "fit & healthy" persons can be asymptomatic carriers and, if wandering about in crowds, can infect dozens or hundreds of other people in a matter of hours?

Is it ignorance? Short attention span? Intentional cruelty? Abject neanderthal stupidity? SMDH

• LV101
    LV101

Texas medical professionals having issues prescribing the life-saving meds - I'm shocked. I know there's five (5) loon states (or were) and NV and California for sure but thought the governor of TX was allowing it. This is crazy.

Sea Breeze - doctors in NV are suing the governor here. Meds can be used but not on an out-patient basis and the most effective one, Hydroxychloroquine, needs to be prescribed immediately to COVID 19 victims. One has to be close to death and on a vent w/the hospital receiving mega bucks from Medicare to be prescribed Hydroxychloroquine. It's an ugly situation. Many are on twitter re/the governor who apparently hoarded the hydroxychloroquine and is allowing the prisoners to be treated with. His health expert isn't even licensed - or so i've read. Haven't confirmed. He tried to close down the gun stores several wks. ago but lawyers jumped right on it and he didn't have the law on his side to do that - fortunately. There's no law on his side or the states re/his banning the hydroxychloroquine - I might not understand how that works but I'm glad the medical community is standing up and filed lawsuit(s) to the stasi here.

People fleeing California - and there were many before COVID 19 - are considering Utah rather than NV now. Going to be tough on tourists if they get sick here - no outpatient meds. This is not good. Go on twitter and check out Sisolak - Hydroxychloroquine - it's unreal.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The propaganda machine instilled fear & panic into the population about the new* bogey-man.

It'll be interesting to see how people are de-programmed in the coming weeks/months into believing that the virus is no longer a threat to the majority. What level of deaths from Covid 19 will be "acceptable" - the same numbers as the 'flu?

* Remember the old bogey-men?: SARS, MERS, H1NI, (swine 'flu) H5N1, (bird 'flu) EBOLA.

If at first....

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Nobody has anything to say on the OP video on when children should be going back to schools?

Steve Chalke does make some interesting comments about disadvantaged kids being set even further behind in their education through no fault of there own ,coming from poor families etc.

Maybe that`s another issue that the education dept. and politicians need to look further into.

If I had school age children in todays environment ,there is no way i would be sending them back to school anytime soon .And I doubt that many parents would do so ( however much they would love to ) but the health and well being of their children overide the potential setback of maybe a year`s education comes secondary.

just my 2 cents worth.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The purposes of the enforced & accepted lunacy will become undeniable to the naysayers & troll within the next few months. Laugh now - because you definitely won't be laughing this winter!

As soon as the annual 'flu season starts - bringing its death-dealing virus to the vulnerable yet again - prepare yourselves for a rinse & repeat of most/all of the current losses of human rights and freedoms.

Project Fear & Control (more affectionately known as Event 201) has achieved its objective. Its "processes & controls" will be adopted into the laws of your country.

The U.K. "government" established The Corona Act 2020 into law and will now use it as & when it sees fit. Don't be surprised to see Covid 19 "replacing" the 'flu virus in a few months time.

• LV101
    LV101

The most vulnerable were NOT protected in the US but in fact much the opposite in NY, NV (not sure of California) and New Jersey and possibly Illinois. Of course everyone else was under house arrest except a few states that used common sense. Cuomo doesn't know what he's doing, as usual. He's an unqualified, unethical, governor, and because of his ineptness caused the deaths of 1,700 elderly people in facilities. Who knows - probably more. He did change his stupid rule of returning/allowing the COVID 19 ill seniors to be readmitted to the senior living facilities. What a buffoon he is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit