New JW phrase: bouquet of truth

by ohnightdivine 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
  • oppostate
    oppostate

That is one nice bouquet of fried chicken!

• jp1692
  • steve2
    steve2

They’re ‘Guilding the silly’ to paraphrase Hesus.

• waton
    waton

boo to the bouquet . question the truth

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

All this use of lovely words into something else with ulterior and deceitful meaning by the WT is making me sick.

I mean, why taint the word 'bouquet'?

Some other words that have changed their meanings (to me):

1) Time (as in service time; brothers and sisters being 'nice' to you and spending time with you just so they can submit their field service report hours)

2) Smile (kingdom smile; fake smile; coerced smile)

3) Privilege (servitude + bragging rights to regular JWs)

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

In the language of Jehovah's Witnesses,

Bouquet of Truth = Garbage Heap of Lies.

• Della Street
    Della Street

It should be "How big is your pile of bullshit?"

• Half banana
    Half banana

The subject matter "truth" needs no poetic support, truth stands on its own feet and demands no assistance at all.

However Watchtower Truth is a mercurial animal which needs all the help it can find. It requires a constant outpouring of propaganda in an attempt to make it appear to stand upright but even dressing up Watchtower truth in units of bouquets is not going to deceive people who use their brains.

Lower case truth like its ally logic, is not a questionable item and lasts for all time. Watchtower Truth is closer to a bunch of flowers with a limited shelf life soon to be sent to the compost heap. So if you're not concerned with permanence or reality, unwittingly said, a bouquet of Watchtower Truth is actually quite appropriate!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

HB- So if you're not concerned with permanence or reality, unwittingly said, a bouquet of Watchtower Truth is actually quite appropriate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit