• poopie
    poopie

Bullying is also legal

• poopie
    poopie

Sharia law.

• careful
    careful

JC323: thanks. That goes to show how long I've been out!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Dreary weather Which all the more proves that JW's have a choice not to shun. Hence, you cannot prove that WT coerces or threatens you to shun.
    StephaneLaLiberte I was threatened by them to stop talking with one of my best friends and extended-family member.

To be fair I was lucky in that I wasn’t close to anyone DF or DA. I had one family friend who lived in the States but when she visited her (JW) mum I certainly associated with her in their home. Another one was a young dude who the few times he arrived at the meeting the same time as myself I made a point of greeting him. But as I say I had no privileges of service to remove and no “in” family to blackmail me with, and a kindly “spiritual” friendship group that was fairly well liked.

I simply wasn’t important enough to bother with.

• poopie
    poopie

Shun

• poopie
    poopie

You mean like human rights? And the case was decided in europe not turkey.

• poopie
    poopie

If you notice i said this case could have implications under eu law for citezens sueing because emotional harm is being inflicted on them in the name of religion similar to toture. So no religion has the right to force its members to inflict what amounts to emotional torture on not just former members but against citizens of the country.

• poopie
    poopie

Eu

• poopie
    poopie

Hhh

• poopie
    poopie

14th amendment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest