If You Were Invited To A Judicial Committee How Did It Go??

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

Was it awful? Did you feel freedom? Was it a kangaroo court!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Very intrusive and felt more like an interrogation. Then humiliated by being publicly reproved. Shouldn't have expected anything less from a cult!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I was invited twice. So I didn't attend twice. But I did turn up over an hour before the 2nd one was due to be held and told them they had no right to do this and that I did not recognise their authority, nor did I recognise them as Jehovah's Witnesses and I told them their behaviour was appauling and that they all ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Before this I also turned up to an elders meeting with letters detailing pretty much the same as above. There were probably about 16 or 17 men at this elders meeting and they were unwilling to come to the door. I sensed the one who opened the door was even trying to pretend it wasn't an elders meeting so they could all hide. But I made it clear that I knew what was going on and invited them to step outside. Only 3 did and they didn't linger.

Anyway they had no Christian authority so effectively they've done nothing to me in relation to anything scriptural. Except they have proved themselves to be a bunch of lying, bullying, apostates.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

You got guts Gal. Good on you!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Thank you Vanderhoven7

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Mine was more of a perv session from 3 lonely old window cleaners.

Then i got disfellowshiped for a string of things most of which arent disfellowshiping offences.

It made me angry and i had go battle hard to keep my fists down.

• blondie
    blondie

I had one of those fact-finding missions with 2 elders. When I got done with them, they realized they had been manipulated by the so-called 2 jw witnesses (I had ample proof, including 2 other jws who confirmed what I said with more than circumstantial evidence). That ended with the first 2 elders calling the CO to find out how to continue. The matter was dropped but the 2 other jws did not receive any "correction." I was lucky I had 2 other jws willing to come forward. Eventually the first 2 jws repeated their lying ways and made the mistake of making an elder's wife their target. Sometimes what goes around comes around. The problem is when jws spread around their lies and your reputation never completely recovers.

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

The case was in 2004, charge was being a "reviler" . The proceedings was scripted out by Service Dept, same as Ray Franz. There was no deviation from script on part of committee. There was no consideration of any material, court case, Service Dept. lies, forensic audit dealing with a $4,250,000 unregistered securities fraud.

There was no hearing of the committee elders part of refusing to forward two letters of criminal investigation into that fraud. There was no consideration of the Sept.1 1987 Wt article "A Time to speak When?" which provided Lev.5:1 commentary that required that elder body to forward those two letters. They did not like when I literally got in the face [about 6 inches] of elder calling him a coward because fear of being "wolf bitten" Acts 20.

The only thing on the table was whether or not I was going to become obedient to organization.

The whole proceeding was so rigged that in the Appeals Committee inadvertently revealed a court case of a widow being swindled by same elder swindler who defrauded my mother in law. The court case was dated Oct.2003-March 2004. My wife left in May 2004. The Service Dept. thru malice destroyed a family to cover up the WTB&TS apostate Gestapo informant policy they base on Lev.5:1. Again the only thing on the table was my being obedient to organization. The chairman did not like being cornered as to prior negative position comments on the swindler, yet at the same time having to keep secret his knowledge of current swindled widow.

The widow of the 2003-2004 court case #149893 is no longer a JW but is a counselor, specializing in abuse victims. The judgment was sealed.

I have a feeling the proceeding was so unnerving for one committee member he quit being an elder and went inactive.

My first post on this site went into those proceedings.

This was also the basis for Barbara Andersons article "Flawed Decrees Conceal Criminals".

This has been a 30 year contest over Lev.5:1 and a $4,250,000 unregistered securities fraud to where my letter of 7-4-2019 was left at area Kingdom Halls and yet to be posted to the homes of publishers [as described in 2013 WTB&TS summer assembly talk on "Human Apostates"]. I included a letter from the District Attorney's office that stated my issues with JW church policy of 1Cor.6:1-8 preventing widows and seniors from taking a JW swindler to court over his real estate fraud.

So as I am writing this post I am waiting so see how much stress the facilitator of the swindler can handle, being he was the elder who did the lying to the Service dept. 30 years ago. The elder responsible for refusing to warn Service Dept [check out Merton Campbell this site and Red Bluff molester Henderson] could not handle the stress of Lev.5:1 cowardice when I taped court case #149893 of which I retained a private investigator to uncover. I posted court case on church doors Dec. 26 2007 on Dec. 31 he had a heart attack. The responding fireman was my son who saw real fear in that mans eyes as the last thing he saw was the son of the man he condemned because of his fear of "wolf pack" over Lev.5:1 [as described in my first post] . Turns out that elder tried to stick his penis in my sons mouth when he was 7 or 8.

So this next week I need to find an attorney who would be interested in doing a private investigation into California State Real Estate records to see if evidence can be revealed as to how many JW widows and seniors were swindled. If that can be established, would it be possible to turn swindler over to Calif. State Attorney Generals office for prosecution. If so then can the WTB&TS be held liable for elder abuse as their 1Cor.6:1-8 policy prevented protection from being swindled.

Now all this is being up front as a challenge to Church authority as to how are they going to handle up coming threat.

Now everything related here centers on the Sept.1 1987 article "A Time to Speak When?" and the new RNWT revision of Lev.5:1 and how this relates to a $4,250,00 unregistered securities fraud. Up to this point in time the only person who took the time to comprehend "A Time to Speak When?' was Barbara Anderson of which she wrote her article "Flawed Decrees Conceal Criminals" which she slanted to the bigger issue of molestation as compared to this single issue of elder abuse.

So unless you can figure out why the WTB&TS has cloaked their revision of Lev.5:1 in the new RNWT in silence please refrain from telling a "needy man" Eccl.9:13-16 why he can't whip the church's ass.

Two weeks ago my son was on local news being poster boy for County Mental Health success story of conquering alcohol abuse brought on by PTSD of handling deceased infants on Fire Dept responses. The root cause of being isolated from father per shunning was not mentioned. Of local note last year in the Carr Fire a fireman died, he was pals with my son and was the RFD driver on the local church elder I mind fucked to death. The church tactic of hostage taking by using 'shunning' as a tool can be a rough game when reversed.

So could be a interesting future in Redding Ca.

• cofty
    cofty

I knew how it worked and I knew the weaknesses of the committee members so I kind of took control of the kangaroo court and succeed in causing them a lot of anger and frustration.

It was satisfying I suppose but I would strongly recommend that anybody who is 'invited' to a JC respond with a non-negotiable 'go fuck yourselves'.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I only went to one, but it was not for me, but my husband. They asked way too many personal questions that I didn't know anything about. The end results of my husband's JC meeting was he was put on private reproof, only because no one in the congregation knew about what had happened. He was never able to get that removed because the elders didn't think he was repentant for what he had done. It was a decision that he regretted the moment he did it, and he did come clean with me. Not once has he ever repeated that offense, that was over 21 years ago. He did try to get his privileges restored but after four years he said FU it and stopped. It was another year after that I finally work up enough to actually do research on the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit