Prince is dead.

by DATA-DOG 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He killed himself with drugs. No sympathy for him, and no soup, either!

Nathan I hope the day never comes when you have a condition so painfull that you are on a long term opiate prescription. As tolerance builds its very difficult to get dosage right....and you simply would not be human NOT to become addicted after as little as a few weeks with opiates ( which is what he must have taken to be given narcan).

If you are this judgemental now god only knows what you must have been as a dub.

• DisArmed
    DisArmed
    Sometimes I don't think we appreciate the talent and genius we have living among us in our lifetime. Prince was to music and entertainment what Einstein was to physics.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

How many people has Larry Graham introduced to "The Trooth"?

Celebrate the "genius" of your drugged-up heros.

I couldn't care less what mindless sycophants weep and wail about. Prince was a chimp and a chump surrounded by enablers and liars and yes men.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I remember watching the movie "Purple Rain" and being surprised at the way he portrayed himself - it was such a moody, broody, yet sensitive portrayal. He was a unique individual.

And Natas, Elvis Presley was also surrounded by yes-men and enablers, but you can't deny his talent.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I actually came here to see if he was still a jdub. I had noticed that he was messing around with a lot of 'third eye' imagery and those glasses. Plus, we all know how the WTS feels about communicating with "spirits." And this. Something tells me that if he got into psychedelics, he wasn't mentally 'in' any longer. There's absolutely no way you can use psychedelics and remain fully committed to Western religion, let alone being a jdub.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

flipper - "Who the hell is going to die next?"

My money's on Justin Bieber, on account of how many people wanna kill him. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, Nathan, who pissed in your coffee this morning?

People accidentally OD on prescription painkillers and antidepressants all the time, man.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

I went all through yesterday at work without knowing Prince died.

I found out with a Google news headline at about 6pm yesterday.

It hit me hard.

And reminded me of the eventual end of everybody on this earth, no matter how important, rich and famous our perception of them are.

All of this is pointless and amounts to a hill of beans for everyone.

If there's an afterlife that proves me wrong, I'll eat my hat.

RIP PRN. That I feel my life was worth less than yours...we'll never really know, will we?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Phaedra - "...And reminded me of the eventual end of everybody on this earth, no matter how important rich and famous our perception of them are..."

Very true.

Deep down, even the "gods" are mortal.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Such sad news. Prince was an outrageously talented musician, singer and songwriter.

He died way too young, before his time.

RIP Prince.

Who the hell is going to die next ? - Robert Mugabe, I hope. But that's another matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit