Prince is dead.

by DATA-DOG 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Undercover....that..was...AWESOME!!!! I'm all about putting the "fun" back in funeral.

When dubs cry..... LOL!! 🍺

RIP, Prince...

DD

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

This is a landmark day for the term Jehovah's Witnesses - I"m sure they have never been mentioned so many times on TV as today, as I"m sure some uberDub will mention on their FB page or wherever.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Island Man - "Does watchtower bend the rules for celebrity JWs?"

Buddy the rules don't even apply to celebrity JWs.

The simple fact that Prince was a JW is proof of that, IMO.

Hell, Michael Jackson's funeral was held in a Kingdom Hall, and he was a frigging "apostate"!!!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14
    He was an exceptional artist...I really don't care if he was a JW. He was a brilliant guitarist, and every note he touched it came from the soul...really sorry to hear that he is gone...RIP
  • Gayle
    Gayle

WT headquarters leadership are probably asking about his will already. I thought I read he had severe hip(or hips) pain and wouldn't do surgery and wouldn't do because of blood. Though he was in a lot of pain taking a lot of pain meds. Could any of you check on that??

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/jun/11/prince-refuses-hip-surgery

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JustHuman14 - "...He was a brilliant guitarist..."

No arguments, here.

The Prince is dead...

...long live the Prince.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    How much do y0u think he left the CrapTower?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Wasanelder Once...

Wouldn't it be a kick in the balls if it turned out he actually knew the TATT...

...and left them nothing???

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    He has been very political in the past few years, and into social causes, especially racial justice. I can't imagine that he left most of his money to the WT. I'm sure he wanted money to go to local Minnesota organizations and maybe the NAACP too. I'm surprised he was still an active witness, I thought based on his actions lately that he wasn't. But he's Prince. Even if he joined a cult, he kept his own strong ways!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'm saddened by this news. A talented, sensitive man gone too soon.

Just wish he had woken up and given WT a big public middle finger before he died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit