How do JW feel about CBD?

by Iamallcool 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Overrated
    Overrated

You sure use some MJ getting through those zoom meetings. So lite up!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I have tried it and it does nothing. My brother who is a nurse tried it and said the same also my wife tried it sand it did nothing to her also. I have a bulged disc in my lower neck and lower back and take Tramadol to ease the pain. I have tried Kratom. I did not notice much of anything. Now THC does help the pain and with sleep issues

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Some of them think itโ€™s cool man ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I feel pretty relaxed about it.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I use THC gummy and vape. Works good for pain but really good for sleep. And you are not groggy like some sleep meds. I used to use Zolpedem or the branded name Ambien and it made me sleep walk. One time I was shooting at raccoons, another I ate all the ice cream and made a sandwich and only my wife telling me about it or i would not have known. So THC works great.

• Simon
    Simon

I've seen some people where it provides genuine medical benefits, and it is generally pretty safe especially compared to manufactured pharmaceuticals.

I don't think anyone can have any real objection to it.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Personally I think that CBD oil is a modern version of snake oil medicine. Can it really help everything from pain to toenail fungus to making your sheets brighter and whiter? It's ridiculous the amount of maladies it's reported to cure.

Mick, I have a prescription for Ambien, and have woken up in the morning with the remains of a large bowl of ice cream on my nightstand! No memory of eating it at all! It definitely induces amnesia!

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

No one here has seemed to weigh in on how JWs feel about CBD. I've been out so long now, I have no idea myself and I don't really care.

To me, being against CBD would like being against aspirin. (But I wouldn't put it past some self-righteous JWs making a stink about it.)

And like aspirin, it does not work for everyone.

I tried the sublingual drops myself: bought a six month supply. I doubled up on the dose after month two.

NOTHING.

• carla
    carla

My jw is totally against CBD and equates it with pot. sigh, just the minimal amount of research would show him otherwise. My kids hide anything or conversation about their experiences with CBD and they do not do illicit drugs nor would they. They do use CBD on occasion, don't tell jw dad.

• LV101
    LV101

THC is the compound that makes you high (I had to look up) yet is good for sleep? Very interesting.

If it's safe for sleep do tell/lolol. My hairdresser was chatting that some type of marijuana (I know nothing about any of this) really helps couple of his clients.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit