Latest from Australian Royal Commission

by gerry 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TheWonderofYou
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thanks for posting!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Can anyone post a link to their response to the Commission please.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Jesus foretold that his followers would be persecuted prosecuted. . . . Doc

• Listener
    Listener

Pubsinger - here is the link to the downloadable document. It is titled

Submissions on behalf of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia & Others

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-study/636f01a5-50db-4b59-a35e-a24ae07fb0ad/case-study-29,-july-2015,-sydney

It is a very long document and comments can be found on this forum shortly after it was released, nearly a year ago.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I am sooooo happy about this. Its raining outside and yet, it feels like its a sunny summer day!

Alleluia!! Praise the lord! Amen!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL! Yep, it appears that the GB can make mistakes in both doctrine and organizational procedures! "What doctrine???", you may ask. The "two witness" rule, of course! "What procedures???", you enquire. The "two witness" rule and the non-reporting of child rape!

Make no mistake, the February WT article is in direct response to the potential outcome of the RC and the numerous cases of sexual abuse and the investigations into the WTBTS's charitable status. These problems are costing the cult $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!

The February WT statement reeks of WT Legal! Those assholes couldn't get the article printed fast enough! If they could build a time machine and place that sentence in this week's WT, they would.

BURN, CULT!.....BURN!!!.....

DD 😇

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It's funny.

Back when I was still (nominally) a believer and hadn't started fading yet - but had concluded that the Big A wasn't coming any time soon - I started thinking to myself...

..."You know, the Society better start changing things up, or they're going start to have real problems, 'cause 'staying the course' and waiting for Armageddon to bail them out ain't gonna cut it much longer"...

...and this was long before I'd even learned the full extent of the endemic child abuse issue.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Cheers Listener!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

When I first saw the amazing sweeping statement about the GB, the first thing I thought of was, 'how is money involved here'?

The child abuse is the first thing that springs to mind. However, we will see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit